qumri - قمری meanings in English
qumri - قمری Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word qumri - قمری.
- (adjective) : of or relating to or associated with the moon
- (adjective satellite) : dreamy in mood or nature
- (adjective) : lighted by moonlight
- (noun) : wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs
- (noun) : a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- (noun) : any of numerous small pigeons
- (noun) : an emblem of peace
- (noun) : someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- (noun) : flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising; flesh of a dove (young squab) may be broiled
More words related to the meanings of qumri - قمری
More words from English related to qumri - قمری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word qumri - قمری meanings in English in English.
absent mindedmoonyblunderheadgabygreenhornstupidasinineclotdoltdonkeydrabdullfoolgandergawkishgoofgoofygoongoophalf wittedidiotimprudentinaneinsensatejackassmindlessmulishmuttnincompoopoafoafishwitlesswoodenzanybelatedlyblollydaftnessevasivelyunlovelybefooledbelaboredbractlessidiolectsmanelesspraiselesswitelessbebloodydisrulydisslanderousexorhizous ...
Idioms related to the meaning of qumri - قمری
What are the meanings of qumri - قمری in English?
Meanings of the word qumri - قمری in English are lunar, moony, pigeon, dove and turtle dove. To understand how would you translate the word qumri - قمری in English, you can take help from words closely related to qumri - قمری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered qumri - قمری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word qumri - قمری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use qumri - قمری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say qumri - قمری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of qumri - قمری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by قمری?
Meanings of قمری are lunar, moony, pigeon, dove and turtle dove
Whats the definition of قمری?
Definition of the قمری are
- of or relating to or associated with the moon
- dreamy in mood or nature
- lighted by moonlight
- wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs
- a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- any of numerous small pigeons
- an emblem of peace
- someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising; flesh of a dove (young squab) may be broiled
What is the synonym of قمری?
Synonym of word قمری are قمری, چاند کا, چاندسا, چاند کی ماند, ہلال نما, چاند سے متعلق, چاند کی مانند, کھویا ہوا, بے وقوف, گول
What are the idioms related to قمری?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word قمری.
- He shot at the pigeon and killed the crow
- Pigeon english
- Pigeon milk