Stupid meanings in Urdu
Stupid meanings in Urdu are چغد, ان گھڑ, احمق, کم عقل, بے وقوف, بے خبر, پھوئڑ, نافہم, لر, خر دماغ, کورا, احمقانہ Stupid in Urdu. More meanings of stupid, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Stupid.
- (noun) : a person who is not very bright
- (adjective) : lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- (adjective) : lacking intelligence
More words related to the meanings of Stupid
More words from Urdu related to Stupid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stupid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آسیبی بچہکورامہتاب سابکینیچانڈیلنابومخر دماغبے پروااڑیلغريببھانڈمورکھکندہ نا تراشعامغیر پُختہپیدائشی ضعیف العقلبے جوڑسنکیاناپ شناپبے جذبہآوارہبے فائدہپھیکاغیر دِلچسپ آدمیغرقپگلیبد تمیزعذراسادہ لوحجاہِلماؤفقانونی حمایت کے بغیرماندرکھڑابے زربے بال و پرخام عقلنکماچوبیپونگامادر زاد دیوانہدہقانجمنابے ساختہانٹا غفیلچوپٹبے وَقُوفناخواندہعام فہم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stupid
What are the meanings of Stupid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stupid in Urdu are کورا - kora, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, بے خبر - bey khabar, احمق - aehmaq, خر دماغ - khar dimaagh, ان گھڑ - an ghar, کم عقل - kam eql, پھوئڑ - phuu ar, نافہم - naa faehm, احمقانہ - aehmaqaanah, لر - lur and چغد - choghd. To understand how would you translate the word Stupid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stupid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stupid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stupid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stupid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stupid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stupid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stupid?
Meanings of stupid are کورا - kora, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, بے خبر - bey khabar, احمق - aehmaq, خر دماغ - khar dimaagh, ان گھڑ - an ghar, کم عقل - kam eql, پھوئڑ - phuu ar, نافہم - naa faehm, احمقانہ - aehmaqaanah, لر - lur and چغد - choghd
Whats the definition of stupid?
Definition of the stupid are
- a person who is not very bright
- lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- lacking intelligence
What is the synonym of stupid?
Synonym of word stupid are new, fool large, unsown, nitwit, inane, pig headed, dull, unspeaking, vulgar, unlovely
What are the idioms related to stupid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stupid.
- Make an exhibition of oneself
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Fat headed
What are the quotes with word stupid?
Here are the quotes with the word stupid in them
- I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled. — Amy Adams
- I developed a nutty attitude where I'd think, If some guy really loves me he doesn't care if I'm fat. I'd come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat. — Kirstie Alley
- What a stupid attitude we have in this country to personal stories. — Amanda Burton
- I'm very free-spirited and crazy. I love to have fun, and I like doing stupid things. At the same time, I'm like a 35-year-old. I have a house. I have a car. I have a steady job. I have a business, and I have to make serious decisions. — Avril Lavigne