Goof meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Goof.
- (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- (noun) : a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- (noun) : a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
More words related to the meanings of Goof
More words from Urdu related to Goof
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goof meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خبطیموڑھپھیکاکوئلضعیفاخروٹ سے متعلقبے رنگتھوتھابےخبربٹھانادھوکا دینالا حاصلطِفل مزاجسلیسنادانکودنچوبیجاہِلبے بناوٹعلامت حمقناگ دیوتاکندہ نا تراشگاوٴدیمٹیالا رنگکرائے کا غنڈابے احتیاطبھونڈاماندباتونیمہتاب ساسیدھاگھامڑپیدائشیاحمقانہنرملَکڑی پَر مُشتَمِلمادر زاد دیوانہقدرتیپٹوکثیففاتر العقلکھسکا ہواکُند ذہنبے دردلاپرواہاجڈجڑپینڈاحمق شَخَصذہنی توانائی سے محروم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Goof
What are the meanings of Goof in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goof in Urdu are بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq and بدھو - buddhu. To understand how would you translate the word Goof in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goof or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goof synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goof. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goof in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goof in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goof with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goof?
Meanings of goof are بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq and بدھو - buddhu
Whats the definition of goof?
Definition of the goof are
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
What is the synonym of goof?
Synonym of word goof are stupid, fool hasty, stuporous, inane, idot, nitwit, evasively, donkey, gaga, greenhorn
What are the idioms related to goof?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goof.
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Fat headed
- Pig headed
What are the quotes with word goof?
Here are the quotes with the word goof in them
- Voice-acting, on the fun meter, is off the scale. You show up, you don't have to be all primped up, or dressed up. And you get to work with some amazing people, and goof off for four hours. — Jason Marsden
- I like to direct movies, but I don't like to goof around for eight years talking about it. — John Malkovich