Goofy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Goofy.
- (noun) : a cartoon character created by Walt Disney
- (adjective satellite) : ludicrous, foolish
When I was in college, I was in the theater department, which for anyone who has been involved in any kind of theater program, you know that it's really wacky and tight-knit, a real family. Me and my good friends from college would do random shows and plays that were sometimes serious, but most of the time really goofy and funny.
More words related to the meanings of Goofy
More words from Urdu related to Goofy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goofy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کمزوربلا تکلفچوپٹگدھاگنجانبالاجوذ کی بہتاتچوتیابےلحاظماؤفحماقت کا طّرہعامکویلبَیوقُوفلا حاصلاچاٹپونگاجو آسانی سے بے وقوف بن سکےحقیقیدھندلاپتوں سے لدا ہوابز اخفشبالکل ہی عقل سے عاریلکڑی کا بناپگلوٹپُر جوزکرای کا کمرہسونابے وقوفڈالناہنسچاند جیسابرہموٹا اونی کپڑاسلیسسادا مِزاجبے تصنعاندھا کرناسرسبزضعیف العقلغبیسختنامردبوبکچپٹامنہ پھٹسٹھیا ہواآسیبی بچہبے وقوف بناناگم صم آدمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Goofy
What are the meanings of Goofy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goofy in Urdu are سادہ لوح - saadah lauh, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq, بدھو - buddhu and گدھا - gadha. To understand how would you translate the word Goofy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goofy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goofy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goofy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goofy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goofy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goofy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goofy?
Meanings of goofy are سادہ لوح - saadah lauh, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq, بدھو - buddhu and گدھا - gadha
Whats the definition of goofy?
Definition of the goofy are
- a cartoon character created by Walt Disney
- ludicrous, foolish
What is the synonym of goofy?
Synonym of word goofy are zany, evasively, donkey, gaga, stupid, nitwit, fool hasty, stuporous, inane, idot
What are the idioms related to goofy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goofy.
- As ass is but an ass though laden with gold
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Fat headed
What are the quotes with word goofy?
Here are the quotes with the word goofy in them
- When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy. — Paul Walker
- When I was in college, I was in the theater department, which for anyone who has been involved in any kind of theater program, you know that it's really wacky and tight-knit, a real family. Me and my good friends from college would do random shows and plays that were sometimes serious, but most of the time really goofy and funny. — Darren Criss
- I'm like a really goofy home ec teacher. — Alton Brown
- I wore goofy hats to school and did musical theater. Most people thought I was a dork. But if you have a sense of humor about it, no one can bring you down. — Zac Efron