Donkey meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Donkey.
- (noun) : domestic beast of burden descended from the African wild ass; patient but stubborn
- (noun) : the symbol of the Democratic Party; introduced in cartoons by Thomas Nast in 1874
More words related to the meanings of Donkey
More words from Urdu related to Donkey
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Donkey meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سونامادر زاد دیوانہابلہپٹومنجنیقپگلاسور والاسردخواب ناکلرگاؤدی یا احمق بناناحقیقیپھل رسقاز نرکاہلبلا تصنوعپھٹکیبے جانبے تمیزجس میں مغز کا مزہ ہوبد سلیقہکھویا ہوابے مغزناسمجھضدیبے فائدَہکنیٹاجنم کا باؤلاگنجانمودھوپولافاترالعقلکوڑہ مغزشتریلا حاصلمخبوطرکھنادھندلاکم عقلپھوئڑچوتیااوتگدھاپھؤڑاجیرنکمزورکسبیباتونیعاقبت نا اندیشجوذ کی بہتات ...
Idiom with the word Donkey in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Donkey
What are the meanings of Donkey in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Donkey in Urdu are بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq, خر - khar and گدھا - gadha. To understand how would you translate the word Donkey in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Donkey or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Donkey synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Donkey. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Donkey in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Donkey in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Donkey with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by donkey?
Meanings of donkey are بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq, خر - khar and گدھا - gadha
Whats the definition of donkey?
Definition of the donkey are
- domestic beast of burden descended from the African wild ass; patient but stubborn
- the symbol of the Democratic Party; introduced in cartoons by Thomas Nast in 1874
What is the synonym of donkey?
Synonym of word donkey are gawkish, pretenseless, witless, oaf, shallow brained, witeless, gander, manlessly, vacuous, nincompoop
What are the idioms with the word donkey?
Here are the idioms with the word donkey in them.
- If a donkey bray at you do not bray at him
What are the idioms related to donkey?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word donkey.
- As ass is but an ass though laden with gold
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Fat headed
What are the quotes with word donkey?
Here is the quote with the word donkey in them
- My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I'm tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It's hilarious. So we decided that I'm going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family. — Gordon Ramsay