کُچھ دور پر meanings in English
کُچھ دور پر meanings in English is ahead کُچھ دور پر in English. More meanings of کُچھ دور پر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
کُچھ دور پر Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word کُچھ دور پر.
- (adverb) : at or in the front
- (adverb) : ahead of time; in anticipation
- (adverb) : in a forward direction
- (adverb) : leading or ahead in a competition
- (adverb) : to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future)
- (adverb) : to a more advanced or advantageous position
- (adverb) : toward the future; forward in time
- (adjective satellite) : having the leading position or higher score in a contest
More words from English related to کُچھ دور پر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کُچھ دور پر meanings in English in English.
aforeagoearly erstformerly yoreaheadalreadybeforechieflyat firstforeoriginallysenioraforetimeearliererewhonerstwhilepreviouslyantecedederewhilefirsprecededantepriorlyfartherfurtherforthin frontonwardyonfurthermostforebyforewardforewardsforthyforwardlyfurthererfurthersonwardlyagainwardfarthererfarthermoreforemostlyforthbyforthwardprevenientfrontpresentedpash ...
Idioms with the word کُچھ دور پر in it
Idioms related to the meaning of کُچھ دور پر
What are the meanings of کُچھ دور پر in English?
Meanings of the word کُچھ دور پر in English is ahead. To understand how would you translate the word کُچھ دور پر in English, you can take help from words closely related to کُچھ دور پر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کُچھ دور پر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کُچھ دور پر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کُچھ دور پر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کُچھ دور پر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کُچھ دور پر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کُچھ دور پر?
Meaning of کُچھ دور پر is ahead
Whats the definition of کُچھ دور پر?
Definition of the کُچھ دور پر are
- at or in the front
- ahead of time; in anticipation
- in a forward direction
- leading or ahead in a competition
- to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future)
- to a more advanced or advantageous position
- toward the future; forward in time
- having the leading position or higher score in a contest
What is the synonym of کُچھ دور پر?
Synonym of word کُچھ دور پر are پہلے, آگے, پیش, بیش, بڑھ کر, نِکلتا ہوا, آگے پہنچا ہوا, راستے میں, کُچھ دور پر, اگلا
What are the idioms with the word کُچھ دور پر?
Here are the idioms with the word کُچھ دور پر in them.
- From pillar to post
- A fool demands muchbut he is a greatest fool that gives it
- All came from and will go to others
- Bad is want which is born of plenty
- Better fed than taught
What are the idioms related to کُچھ دور پر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کُچھ دور پر.
- Full steam ahead
- Get ahead
- He is wise who looks ahead
- Ahead of schedule