Foremost meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Foremost.
- (adjective satellite) : preceding all others in spatial position
- (adjective satellite) : ranking above all others
- (adverb) : prominently forward
- (adverb) : before anything else
1 month ago the American people stopped to remember the third anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq war. We thought first and foremost of the selflessness, patriotism and heroism by our troops, our National Guard and Reserves.
More words related to the meanings of Foremost
More words from Urdu related to Foremost
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Foremost meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عمر رسیدہشقمتقدمسنگینضروریانتہائی غلطعاقبتاعلیٰمکھبلدور سےوُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُوالمحاتی طور پرخطیرادھیکشمُقلّدِينفائقاتیاہمسمیپیسابقتناورقریب ترینعظیم الجثہپیدائشیٹرخاناپرلاقبل تاریخیکُچھ دور پرنمایاںعظيمعفریتقابل یادگارارچپوری طاقت والامزیدبا عظمتخوبپرفضاکَثیرپیشینفحشچکلاکھلناملا ہواقبلتڑاقے کابڑھانااصلیآگے ...
Idiom with the word Foremost in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Foremost
What are the meanings of Foremost in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Foremost in Urdu are بڑا - bara, اگلا - agla, پہلا - paehla and اولین - auwaliin. To understand how would you translate the word Foremost in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Foremost or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Foremost synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Foremost. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Foremost in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Foremost in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Foremost with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by foremost?
Meanings of foremost are بڑا - bara, اگلا - agla, پہلا - paehla and اولین - auwaliin
Whats the definition of foremost?
Definition of the foremost are
- preceding all others in spatial position
- ranking above all others
- prominently forward
- before anything else
What is the synonym of foremost?
Synonym of word foremost are big, first, mickle, initial, wide, arch, farther, major, ultra, aggravated
What are the idioms with the word foremost?
Here are the idioms with the word foremost in them.
- The foremost dog catcheth the hare
What are the idioms related to foremost?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word foremost.
- First fruit
- First thing
- He who was never sick dies the first fit
- Maiden speech
- The first blow is as much as two
What are the quotes with word foremost?
Here are the quotes with the word foremost in them
- 1 month ago the American people stopped to remember the third anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq war. We thought first and foremost of the selflessness, patriotism and heroism by our troops, our National Guard and Reserves. — Rosa DeLauro
- The music is first and foremost everything - no egos, no attitude, nothing - it's about the music. — Big Boi
- Beauty is first and foremost an emotion. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- The monarchy is foremost a business, and it's important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless 'royal' family. I find it very sad. — Steven Patrick Morrissey