Aailah - عائلہ meanings in English
Aailah - عائلہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Aailah - عائلہ.
- (noun) : a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- (noun) : people descended from a common ancestor
- (noun) : an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- (noun) : a person having kinship with another or others
- (noun) : (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- (noun) : primary social group; parents and children
More words related to the meanings of Aailah - عائلہ
More words from English related to Aailah - عائلہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aailah - عائلہ meanings in English in English.
aquosityfamilybungalowcapsuledwellingedificefire sideholehomehousemortisenestbirthplacecasedynastyhabitathabitationholderresidenceshebangsourcespacehouherehomedhouselclancohorthouseholdlineageseptstrainfamily treekinfamily callionymidaefamily callithricidaefamily entomophthoraceaefamily rajidaefamily ranunculaceaestonecrop familytribeclannishclannishnessclansmanclanshipclavationtribolettribracteatefamily bombycidaefamily gyrinidaefamily mobulidae ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aailah - عائلہ
What are the meanings of Aailah - عائلہ in English?
Meanings of the word Aailah - عائلہ in English is family. To understand how would you translate the word Aailah - عائلہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aailah - عائلہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aailah - عائلہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aailah - عائلہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aailah - عائلہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aailah - عائلہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aailah - عائلہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aailah?
Meaning of aailah is family
Whats the definition of aailah?
Definition of the aailah are
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- people descended from a common ancestor
- an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- a person having kinship with another or others
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- primary social group; parents and children
What is the synonym of aailah?
Synonym of word aailah are آل, گھر, خاندان, قبیلہ, کٹمب, کنبہ, ٹابر, لڑکے بالے, جورو بچے, بال بچے
What are the idioms related to aailah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aailah.
- Dead men are of no family and are akin to none
- It is easier to rule a kingdom than a family
- Ln a family way
- Ln the family way
- Official family