Residence meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Residence.
- (noun) : any address at which you dwell more than temporarily
- (noun) : a large and imposing house
- (noun) : the act of dwelling in a place
- (noun) : the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president)
More words related to the meanings of Residence
More words from Urdu related to Residence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Residence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Residence
What are the meanings of Residence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Residence in Urdu are گھر - ghar, سکونت - sukuunat, رہائش گاہ - rehaa ish gaah, آرام گاہ - aaraam gaah, آستانہ - aastaanah and اقامت گاہ - eqaamat gaah. To understand how would you translate the word Residence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Residence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Residence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Residence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Residence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Residence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Residence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by residence?
Meanings of residence are گھر - ghar, سکونت - sukuunat, رہائش گاہ - rehaa ish gaah, آرام گاہ - aaraam gaah, آستانہ - aastaanah and اقامت گاہ - eqaamat gaah
Whats the definition of residence?
Definition of the residence are
- any address at which you dwell more than temporarily
- a large and imposing house
- the act of dwelling in a place
- the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president)
What is the synonym of residence?
Synonym of word residence are habitat, abide, family, dwelling, dynasty, habitats, case, abodement, birthplace, tenement house
What are the idioms related to residence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word residence.
- To take one quarter
- To take ones quarter
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- From door to door
- House to house
What are the quotes with word residence?
Here are the quotes with the word residence in them
- When I was asked to be Writer in Residence at Edinburgh I thought, you can't teach poetry. This is ridiculous. — Norman MacCaig
- The question of religion was a matter for each individual's conscience, and in a great many cases was the outcome of birth or residence in a certain geographical area. — James Larkin