Habitat meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Habitat.
- (noun) : the type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs
More words related to the meanings of Habitat
More words from Urdu related to Habitat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Habitat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Habitat
What are the meanings of Habitat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Habitat in Urdu are گھر - ghar, جائے پیدائش - jaa ey paedaa ish and وطن - watan. To understand how would you translate the word Habitat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Habitat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Habitat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Habitat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Habitat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Habitat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Habitat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by habitat?
Meanings of habitat are گھر - ghar, جائے پیدائش - jaa ey paedaa ish and وطن - watan
Whats the definition of habitat?
Definition of the habitat are
- the type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs
What is the synonym of habitat?
Synonym of word habitat are housel, home, homed, hole, houhere, fire side, space, edifice, source, dwelling
What are the idioms related to habitat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word habitat.
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- From door to door
- House to house
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- Even in a village of eight there is a patriot
What are the quotes with word habitat?
Here are the quotes with the word habitat in them
- At the end of the day, my natural habitat is in a car and I am happiest in that environment. — Maria de Villota
- Nature is the mother and the habitat of man, even if sometimes a stepmother and an unfriendly home. — John Dewey
- We have been working with Habitat for Humanity and we have built eighty homes, 80% of which are being lived in by New Orleans' musicians. It is called the Musicians' Village and at the center is the Ellis Marsalis Center for Music. — Harry Connick, Jr.