Sag - سگ meanings in English
Sag - سگ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sag - سگ.
- (noun) : a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- (noun) : a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- (noun) : a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- (noun) : someone who is morally reprehensible
- (noun) : metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- (noun) : informal term for a man
- (noun) : a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
|I will never smoke||میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا|
More words from English related to Sag - سگ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sag - سگ meanings in English in English.
accursedflagitiousgracelessmiscreantoutcastdoginfernalmaledictcurratchetyapsterdoggednessdoggiedoggydogiedoggerdoggerydogshipdoggetearth bredflashgrovellermirymiserlyabjectbasecontemptiblefalleniniquitousinsultablelewdmenialscumsnideunderfootverminousvilewormywretchedhumifieddegreaseddegummeddemisslyhumilianthummabledisglorifiedfollow:sicchasechivy ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sag - سگ
What are the meanings of Sag - سگ in English?
Meanings of the word Sag - سگ in English are dog and sig. To understand how would you translate the word Sag - سگ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sag - سگ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sag - سگ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sag - سگ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sag - سگ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sag - سگ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sag - سگ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sag?
Meanings of sag are dog and sig
Whats the definition of sag?
Definition of the sag are
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- someone who is morally reprehensible
- metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- informal term for a man
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
What is the synonym of sag?
Synonym of word sag are مردود, کتا, ذلیل, پیچھا کرنا, تعاقب کرنا, کتیا, سگ
What are the idioms related to sag?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sag.
- Dog does not eat dog
- A jolly dog
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- An old dog cannot alter his way of barking
- An old dog learns no tricks
How to use sag in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sag in a sentence.
- I will never smoke — میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا