Excess meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Excess.
- (adjective satellite) : more than is needed, desired, or required
- (noun) : excessive indulgence
- (noun) : immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- (noun) : a quantity much larger than is needed
- (noun) : the state of being more than full
More words related to the meanings of Excess
More words from Urdu related to Excess
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Excess meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہاتھ آناجبردھینگا مشتیچہل پہلجدوجہد کرناگٹکناہتکسعیفسادگراں مقداریگالی گلوچطغیانیڈپٹناوافرتبھر دیناکمانابسیارکشادہ دلیدھن وانیبھیڑتجاوزکھلبلیرشسیر کرناتغیانجسامتجابرانہ حَکُومَتقدرخفا ہونابڑھاوٴجوڑدھکا دیناباقیتعدد اِرتعاشکثیرپروان چڑھناریزفضول خرچیفائدہگوناگوئیکامیاب ہوناستمفالتوہل چلمُدافعت کرناآگاہنابے حرمتی کرناجدتشَددکرامت ...
Idioms with the word Excess in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Excess
What are the meanings of Excess in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Excess in Urdu are زیادتی - zeyaadti, مارا مار - maara maar, کثرت - kasrat, دست درازی - dast daraazi and بیشی - beyshi. To understand how would you translate the word Excess in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Excess or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excess synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excess. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excess in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excess in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excess with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excess?
Meanings of excess are زیادتی - zeyaadti, مارا مار - maara maar, کثرت - kasrat, دست درازی - dast daraazi and بیشی - beyshi
Whats the definition of excess?
Definition of the excess are
- more than is needed, desired, or required
- excessive indulgence
- immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- a quantity much larger than is needed
- the state of being more than full
What is the synonym of excess?
Synonym of word excess are nimiety, bustle, numerosity, overgreat, enhancement, overlargeness, overstock, violence, excesses, aggravation
What are the idioms with the word excess?
Here are the idioms with the word excess in them.
- All excess turns into vice
- In excess nectar poisons
- In the excess of
What are the idioms related to excess?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word excess.
- It is hard to carry a full cup
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
What are the quotes with word excess?
Here are the quotes with the word excess in them
- The excess of our youth are checks written against our age and they are payable with interest thirty years later. — Charles Caleb Colton
- Up until the Depression, recession had a moral character: it was supposed to purge the body economic of the greed and excess that attends a business expansion. — James Buchan
- Courage stands halfway between cowardice and rashness, one of which is a lack, the other an excess of courage. — Plutarch
- I am bound to add that the excess in too little has ever proved in me more dangerous than the excess in too much the last may cause indigestion, but the first causes death. — Giacomo Casanova