Outbreak meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Outbreak.
- (noun) : a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
More words related to the meanings of Outbreak
More words from Urdu related to Outbreak
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outbreak meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آتش پزیریلڑنازیاں کاریبَر اَنگيختگیشاعرانہگرم کرناذائقہسرکشیشوروشغبٹوٹ پڑناجم گھٹاکھاڑ پچھاڑہول پکارگڈ مڈالجھاؤبشاشتغصہبھوننازیادتیخوش دلیچاہنارَنجِشدوشفَسقتہ دردپریشانیگالی گلوچبرائیجذبہشَدید ہَل چَلگھبراناقہرجوش و خروشہَنگامہسرسامتوبہ دھاڑ مچاناخلشادھمبے تنظیمیشوقِ فراوانفریفتہ کرناتھر تھریروگمگنتاطاقتشِدّتپیچ و تابگوہارانقلابرفتار کا زور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outbreak
What are the meanings of Outbreak in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outbreak in Urdu are فساد - fasaad, بغاوت - baghaawat, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, جوش - josh, بلوہ - balwah, شورش - shorish, وفود - Wafood and غدر - ghadar. To understand how would you translate the word Outbreak in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outbreak or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outbreak synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outbreak. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outbreak in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outbreak in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outbreak with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outbreak?
Meanings of outbreak are فساد - fasaad, بغاوت - baghaawat, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, جوش - josh, بلوہ - balwah, شورش - shorish, وفود - Wafood and غدر - ghadar
Whats the definition of outbreak?
Definition of the outbreak are
- a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
What is the synonym of outbreak?
Synonym of word outbreak are wickedness, disloyalty, tumult, uprush, passion, revolting, brawl, fracas, boiling, misrule
What are the idioms related to outbreak?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outbreak.
- Turn against
- Who draws his sword against his prince must throw away the scabbard
- Red rag
- To lead a cat and dog life
- Red rag
What are the quotes with word outbreak?
Here are the quotes with the word outbreak in them
- Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger. — Thucydides
- Every Indian outbreak that I have ever known has resulted from broken promises and broken treaties by the government. — Buffalo Bill
- Character... is a habit, the daily choice of right over wrong it is a moral quality which grows to maturity in peace and is not suddenly developed on the outbreak of war. — Charles Wilson
- The stability and peace which seemed to be so firmly established by the brilliant monarchy of Francis I vanished with the terrible outbreak of the Wars of Religion. — Lytton Strachey