Beam meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Beam.
- (verb) : broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- (verb) : experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- (noun) : a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- (noun) : the broad side of a ship
- (noun) : (nautical) breadth amidships
- (verb) : express with a beaming face or smile
- (noun) : long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- (noun) : a signal transmitted along a narrow path; guides airplane pilots in darkness or bad weather
- (verb) : smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
- (verb) : have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- (verb) : emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
More words related to the meanings of Beam
More words from Urdu related to Beam
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beam meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Beam
What are the meanings of Beam in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beam in Urdu are پرتو - par tau, کڑی - kari, لٹھا - lattha, لکڑ - lakkar, شہ تیر - shaeh tiir, شعاع - shuaa and کرن - kiran. To understand how would you translate the word Beam in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beam or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beam synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beam. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beam in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beam in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beam with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beam?
Meanings of beam are پرتو - par tau, کڑی - kari, لٹھا - lattha, لکڑ - lakkar, شہ تیر - shaeh tiir, شعاع - shuaa and کرن - kiran
Whats the definition of beam?
Definition of the beam are
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- the broad side of a ship
- (nautical) breadth amidships
- express with a beaming face or smile
- long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- a signal transmitted along a narrow path; guides airplane pilots in darkness or bad weather
- smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
What is the synonym of beam?
Synonym of word beam are light, kadi, glimpse, suffering, timber, nexus, rafter, linkage, keen, log
What are the idioms related to beam?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beam.
- A friend is another self
- If severshort if long light
- Much ado about nothing
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
- A man without money is a bow without an arrow
What are the quotes with word beam?
Here are the quotes with the word beam in them
- I don't like being recognised, I have no interest in being famous at all, I just do what I do. If I could be like Captain Kirk and beam myself up and then beam myself down, I would! — Bruce Dickinson
- I had a constant fear, a constant little doubt in my mind: 'OK, I'm getting ready to do my standing back full on beam and I might re-tear my ACL.' — Shawn Johnson
- Happiness is being on the beam with life - to feel the pull of life. — Agnes Martin
- Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray. — Lord Byron