Suffering meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Suffering.
- (noun) : a state of acute pain
- (noun) : psychological suffering
- (noun) : feelings of mental or physical pain
- (noun) : misery resulting from affliction
- (adjective satellite) : troubled by pain or loss
We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity.
I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness and the willingness to remain vulnerable.
More words related to the meanings of Suffering
More words from Urdu related to Suffering
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suffering meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سبدھچکا لگانادھکیلڈھارسمصیبت بنناقہرداغشہادتبے سری آوازخسارہبینچٹکی بھرناچرنکربخفتپاکھنڈقسم اٹھاناتکلیف دینااستمرارتھکاوٹسوزکڑیحق تلفی کرناابتلاقرقیپھنسافرو تنیمرحلہگھونسابہ مشکللگاؤبرائی سےپر درد ہونااذّیت دینادرد ہوناچھیڑناسلسلہمرتبانکھٹآرزومندبھینچناآزمائش کا عمَلاُوردھ سانسماتمکھٹائیحالتتکلیفتعلقاداسیآیت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suffering
What are the meanings of Suffering in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suffering in Urdu are اذیت - aziiyat, صدمہ - sadmah, رنج - ranj, مبتلا - mubtila, مصیبت - musiibat, صبر - sabr, کڑی - kari, ابتلا - ibtila, دکھ - dukh and دل سوختہ - dil sokhtah. To understand how would you translate the word Suffering in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suffering or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suffering synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suffering. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suffering in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suffering in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suffering with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suffering?
Meanings of suffering are اذیت - aziiyat, صدمہ - sadmah, رنج - ranj, مبتلا - mubtila, مصیبت - musiibat, صبر - sabr, کڑی - kari, ابتلا - ibtila, دکھ - dukh and دل سوختہ - dil sokhtah
Whats the definition of suffering?
Definition of the suffering are
- a state of acute pain
- psychological suffering
- feelings of mental or physical pain
- misery resulting from affliction
- troubled by pain or loss
What is the synonym of suffering?
Synonym of word suffering are bane, bruise, sorriness, obdurated, shock, misadventure, perseverance, grief, agony, appulse
What are the idioms related to suffering?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suffering.
- Sorrows are dry
- If severshort if long light
- Trcad on the neck of
- Who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet
- He who was never sick dies the first fit
What are the quotes with word suffering?
Here are the quotes with the word suffering in them
- We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity. — Benjamin Disraeli
- I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness and the willingness to remain vulnerable. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- I think the idea that you can go this alone is - was a huge mistake. And unfortunately, there was a price paid in terms of suffering and pain for people in New Orleans. — Michael Chertoff
- And we know there has been horrendous loss of life and suffering and we know that there is anger. Anyone who came anywhere near the general election in constituencies with a substantial Muslim population knows that. — Clare Short