Blessed meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Blessed.
- (adjective satellite) : enjoying the bliss of heaven
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of worship
- (adjective) : highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by happiness and good fortune
- (adjective satellite) : Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
I feel like I'm really blessed and lucky that I have a very good social life outside of the gym, and I have a really amazing family. My parents are so supportive. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters, and they're really awesome. So I feel like I get the best of both worlds.
More words related to the meanings of Blessed
More words from Urdu related to Blessed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blessed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ولیپھولا پھلانیک فالسن رسیدہاِس صورت میں راضیہَنس مُکھکامرانآسمانیفردوسیاقبال مندمادہباغ باغمحترمنيک نَصِيبوجیہراضیواجب التعظیمفیض یابنیک شگونواجببخوشیدِلبَری کے ساتھفرخندہسماویفرحنصیبے کا سکندرضروری ہونامسرورجاذبخُوش قِسمَتبحالپارسافلکیمسرت بخشباتخوشمعززکیف آوربا مسرتجوان بختپاکمفیدقسمت کا دھنیاہمیت رکھنامگندِل آويزخوش قسمتمستنفیسنیک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blessed
What are the meanings of Blessed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blessed in Urdu are مبارک - mubaarak, باغ باغ - baagh baagh, شاد - shaad, متبرک - mutabarrak, خوش و خرم, کامران - kaam raan and فیض یاب - faez yaab. To understand how would you translate the word Blessed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blessed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blessed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blessed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blessed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blessed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blessed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blessed?
Meanings of blessed are مبارک - mubaarak, باغ باغ - baagh baagh, شاد - shaad, متبرک - mutabarrak, خوش و خرم, کامران - kaam raan and فیض یاب - faez yaab
Whats the definition of blessed?
Definition of the blessed are
- enjoying the bliss of heaven
- worthy of worship
- highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- characterized by happiness and good fortune
- Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
What is the synonym of blessed?
Synonym of word blessed are auspicated, glad, mubarak, fain, propitious, shadd, winsome, holy, pleased, fortunate
What are the idioms related to blessed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blessed.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
- Zend avesta
What are the quotes with word blessed?
Here are the quotes with the word blessed in them
- It is a blessed thing that in every age some one has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions. — Robert Green Ingersoll
- My family has been amazing, and they understand how blessed I am. They've been able to keep my sense of humor. — Karen Duffy
- I feel like I'm really blessed and lucky that I have a very good social life outside of the gym, and I have a really amazing family. My parents are so supportive. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters, and they're really awesome. So I feel like I get the best of both worlds. — Aly Raisman
- Despite the amazing diversity we're blessed with in this country, schools are still in large part segregated because of economic disparity. Sports are one of the few areas where kids are really given the opportunity to interact with those of different races and religions. — Steve Kerr