Lucky meanings in Urdu
Lucky meanings in Urdu are باعث برکت, نیک فال, سعید, مسعود, قسمت کا دھنی, خوش قسمت, بھاگوان, نصیبے کا سکندر, سبھ, اقبال مند, نصیبے ور, خوش نصیب, خوش بخت, نیک, نیک بخت, کامران, فرخ, نیک شگون Lucky in Urdu. More meanings of lucky, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lucky.
- (adjective satellite) : occurring by chance
- (adjective satellite) : presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
More words related to the meanings of Lucky
More words from Urdu related to Lucky
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lucky meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Lucky in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lucky
What are the meanings of Lucky in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lucky in Urdu are سعید - saiid, نیک - neyk, مسعود - Masood, خوش قسمت - khush qismat, نیک بخت - neyk bakht, کامران - kaam raan, اقبال مند and فرخ - farrukh. To understand how would you translate the word Lucky in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lucky or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lucky synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lucky. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lucky in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lucky in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lucky with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lucky?
Meanings of lucky are سعید - saiid, نیک - neyk, مسعود - Masood, خوش قسمت - khush qismat, نیک بخت - neyk bakht, کامران - kaam raan, اقبال مند and فرخ - farrukh
Whats the definition of lucky?
Definition of the lucky are
- occurring by chance
- presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
What is the synonym of lucky?
Synonym of word lucky are auspicious, goody goody, masoud, good, furticious, virtuous, fortuneless, neighbourly, luckier, obedient
What are the idioms with the word lucky?
Here are the idioms with the word lucky in them.
- Better be born lucky than wise
What are the idioms related to lucky?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lucky.
- Happy is the nation which has no history
- Lucky men need no counsel
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth
- It is a good ill that comes alone
What are the quotes with word lucky?
Here are the quotes with the word lucky in them
- I'm really lucky that my record companies have been patient with me and leave me alone and give me the time to make it right in my mind. — Sarah McLachlan
- I'm so happy to be able to give kids the opportunity to learn about amazing world of dance and music that I've have been lucky enough to make such a big part of my own life. — Britney Spears
- I'm lucky that my real-life Mom has both a great sense of humor about herself and an amazing ability to slip into complete denial if the subject matter gets a little too close to home. — Cathy Guisewite
- Whether it's 18 years old or 40 years old, we think we know what's going on. But if you're lucky enough to continue the journey, its amazing how we keep learning how much we didn't know. — Joe Namath