Generosity meanings in Urdu
Generosity meanings in Urdu are جود, فراخ دلی, فیضان, فیاضی, دریا دلی, کشادہ دلی, عالی ہمتی, دل, سخاوت, ہمت, کرم, مروت, توفیق Generosity in Urdu. More meanings of generosity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Generosity.
- (noun) : acting generously
- (noun) : the trait of being willing to give your money or time
I discovered that the horse is life itself, a metaphor but also an example of life's mystery and unpredictability, of life's generosity and beauty, a worthy object of repeated and ever changing contemplation.
More words related to the meanings of Generosity
More words from Urdu related to Generosity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Generosity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرورش کرناعرقدعاہجومرخالطفاتمرادنرم رویہعالی دماغیبزرگیشرافتعالی ہمتیبیباکیضمیرنڈر پنلیاقَتسجاناحوصلہ افزائیآتمامقدوررحیمیکرممہمان داربے تکلفینذرطمعسخاوترحمدلیبہتاتمشیتعاطفتجسارتبلند حوصلگی یا بلند ہمتی سےخاص مزاجادرکانسانیتتائیدراغب ہونااحترامقُدرَتلطافتکار عظیمکشادہ دلیرعایترُوحسلواتجیوافتاداحسان کرنادر خواست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Generosity
What are the meanings of Generosity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Generosity in Urdu are فیاضی - faiyaazi, ہمت - himmat, دل - dil, کرم - karam, سخاوت - sakhaawat, دریا دلی - darya dili, کشادہ دلی - kushadah dili, جود - juud, فراخ دلی - faraakh dili, مروت - murawwat, فیضان - faezaan, عالی ہمتی and توفیق - Tofeeq. To understand how would you translate the word Generosity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Generosity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Generosity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Generosity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Generosity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Generosity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Generosity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by generosity?
Meanings of generosity are فیاضی - faiyaazi, ہمت - himmat, دل - dil, کرم - karam, سخاوت - sakhaawat, دریا دلی - darya dili, کشادہ دلی - kushadah dili, جود - juud, فراخ دلی - faraakh dili, مروت - murawwat, فیضان - faezaan, عالی ہمتی and توفیق - Tofeeq
Whats the definition of generosity?
Definition of the generosity are
- acting generously
- the trait of being willing to give your money or time
What is the synonym of generosity?
Synonym of word generosity are bounty, prowess, thickness, dares, maggot, extolment, benevolence, daring, swarm, dared
What are the idioms related to generosity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word generosity.
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Better give a shilling than lend and lose half a crown
- Be just before you are generous
- Kindness cannot be bought for wealth
- Kindness overcomes a dislike
What are the quotes with word generosity?
Here are the quotes with the word generosity in them
- I discovered that the horse is life itself, a metaphor but also an example of life's mystery and unpredictability, of life's generosity and beauty, a worthy object of repeated and ever changing contemplation. — Jane Smiley
- At best the family teaches the finest things human beings can learn from one another generosity and love. But it is also, all too often, where we learn nasty things like hate, rage and shame. — Barbara Ehrenreich
- The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams. — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Generosity during life is a very different thing from generosity in the hour of death one proceeds from genuine liberality and benevolence, the other from pride or fear. — Horace Mann