Prowess meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prowess.
- (noun) : a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
One of the reasons I'm an actor is because I was no physical specimen as a child. I wasn't athletic and didn't have any prowess in that regard. Growing up in Kentucky, most little boys were trying to get into sports, and it was very competitive, so that was not to be. But I did want to do something.
More words related to the meanings of Prowess
More words from Urdu related to Prowess
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prowess meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شرف النفسعزمرجولیتخوش پوشاکیشجاعادرککار نامہحیرتجریجسمانی طاقتدلمردانگیعزم و اسقلالکارجوئینفسفیضانخوفصاف کرناخاص مزاجشجاعتسرداریشکوہقصدمورالتوفیقدلاوربھوراڈھارسستوتآنتیں نکالنابل بوتابے خوفآدمیتجواں مردیتوانائی یا سرگرمی .اسپرٹجوددھاکحریصشدتدمعالی دماغیشانکار عظیمہم زادکرمسرخی مائلبسالتہیبَتلوٹ کر برباد کرنابے باک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Prowess
What are the meanings of Prowess in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prowess in Urdu are جرات - jur at, شجاعت - shujaaat, ہمت - himmat, بہادری - bahaaduri, جواں مردی, ستوت - sitwat and بیرتا - Beerta. To understand how would you translate the word Prowess in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prowess or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prowess synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prowess. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prowess in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prowess in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prowess with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prowess?
Meanings of prowess are جرات - jur at, شجاعت - shujaaat, ہمت - himmat, بہادری - bahaaduri, جواں مردی, ستوت - sitwat and بیرتا - Beerta
Whats the definition of prowess?
Definition of the prowess are
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
What is the synonym of prowess?
Synonym of word prowess are jurats, valiantness, courageousness, contiguate, geds, intrepidity, vigour, valiancy, pawing, bravery
What are the idioms related to prowess?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prowess.
- Daring serves as a wall
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- A brave retreat is a brave exploit
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Knowlege indeed is better even than great valour
What are the quotes with word prowess?
Here are the quotes with the word prowess in them
- Our film examines the heroism, courage and prowess of the Soviet submarine force in ways never seen before. — Kathryn Bigelow
- People of small caliber are always carping. They are bent on showing their own superiority, their knowledge or prowess or good breeding. — Van Wyck Brooks
- One of the reasons I'm an actor is because I was no physical specimen as a child. I wasn't athletic and didn't have any prowess in that regard. Growing up in Kentucky, most little boys were trying to get into sports, and it was very competitive, so that was not to be. But I did want to do something. — Michael Shannon