Centre meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Centre.
- (noun) : a low-lying region in central France
- (noun) : a building dedicated to a particular activity
- (noun) : a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- (noun) : the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- (noun) : a place where some particular activity is concentrated
- (noun) : a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- (noun) : an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- (verb) : move into the center
- (noun) : the object upon which interest and attention focuses
My view is that you still, in order to win from the Labour perspective, have to have a strong alliance with business as well as the unions. You have got to be very much in the centre ground on things like public sector reform.
More words related to the meanings of Centre
More words from Urdu related to Centre
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Centre meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Centre
What are the meanings of Centre in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Centre in Urdu are گہوارہ - gaehwaarah, وسط - wast, بیچ - biich, مرکز - markaz and نقطہ - nuqtah. To understand how would you translate the word Centre in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Centre or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Centre synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Centre. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Centre in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Centre in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Centre with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by centre?
Meanings of centre are گہوارہ - gaehwaarah, وسط - wast, بیچ - biich, مرکز - markaz and نقطہ - nuqtah
Whats the definition of centre?
Definition of the centre are
- a low-lying region in central France
- a building dedicated to a particular activity
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- move into the center
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
What is the synonym of centre?
Synonym of word centre are swing, midvein, between, seat, midst, among, cradle, middle, odds, cenacle
What are the idioms related to centre?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word centre.
- The observed of all observers
- Pilgrim sign
- Pilgrims sign
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
- Weight justly and sell dearly
What are the quotes with word centre?
Here are the quotes with the word centre in them
- My view is that you still, in order to win from the Labour perspective, have to have a strong alliance with business as well as the unions. You have got to be very much in the centre ground on things like public sector reform. — Tony Blair
- I think that New York is not the cultural centre of America, but the business and administrative centre of American culture. — Saul Bellow
- Our strength in finance has led us to set up an international financial centre with medium and long-term objectives, especially to develop Islamic financial and insurance services. — Hassanal Bolkiah
- God had brought me to my knees and made me acknowledge my own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn. I was no longer the centre of my life and therefore I could see God in everything. — Bede Griffiths