Midst meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Midst.
- (noun) : the location of something surrounded by other things
It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy.
More words related to the meanings of Midst
More words from Urdu related to Midst
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Midst meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Midst
What are the meanings of Midst in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Midst in Urdu are عین - aen, بیچ - biich, دوران - dauraan, درمیان - dar miyaan and وسط - wast. To understand how would you translate the word Midst in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Midst or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Midst synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Midst. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Midst in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Midst in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Midst with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by midst?
Meanings of midst are عین - aen, بیچ - biich, دوران - dauraan, درمیان - dar miyaan and وسط - wast
Whats the definition of midst?
Definition of the midst are
- the location of something surrounded by other things
What is the synonym of midst?
Synonym of word midst are precise, nucleus, term, eye, middle, period, exact, average, circuit, direct
What are the idioms with the word midst?
Here are the idioms with the word midst in them.
- He seeks water in the midst of water
What are the idioms related to midst?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word midst.
- Lie on the oars
- Of a night
- Below stairs
- Between you and me and the bedpost or lamp post
- Eleventh hour
What are the quotes with word midst?
Here are the quotes with the word midst in them
- For each one of us stands alone in the midst of a universe. — John Buchanan Robinson
- Now we're in the midst of not just advocating for change, not just calling for change - we're doing the grinding, sometimes frustrating work of delivering change - inch by inch, day by day. — Barack Obama
- It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy. — Hillary Clinton
- A man of courage flees forward, in the midst of new things. — Jacques Maritain