Conviction meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Conviction.
- (noun) : (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- (noun) : an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
More words related to the meanings of Conviction
More words from Urdu related to Conviction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conviction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آس لگانارسوخواجبیتمانتااصلثبوت کرنااعتبار êtebaarامیدچشم داشت کرنایقینسَچّائیباتاستدلالآبروذمہ داریبَھروسَہچٹھیاظہاروثوقبریتباور کرناٹکسالیدلالت کرناآسراامید کرناتیقنراستی کا ساتھشہرتامتحاناظہار کرناذمہآسصداقت نامہساکشیخیالبراٴتبھروسہ کرنامخلصدینچشم داشتآس کرنا یا لگانااعتباردرستیبسواسپرکھدلیلودیعتعقیدتآسا کرناوسیقہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Conviction
What are the meanings of Conviction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conviction in Urdu are اعتماد - etemaad, ثبوت - subuut and یقین - yaqiin. To understand how would you translate the word Conviction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conviction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conviction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conviction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conviction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conviction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conviction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conviction?
Meanings of conviction are اعتماد - etemaad, ثبوت - subuut and یقین - yaqiin
Whats the definition of conviction?
Definition of the conviction are
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
What is the synonym of conviction?
Synonym of word conviction are trustiness, proofed, faith, trustfulness, evidenced, confidence, trust, validity, certainty, implicitness
What are the idioms related to conviction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conviction.
- Assurance is two thirds of success
- More by token
- Physical explanation
- Pin one faith on
- Do not believe those who praise you
What are the quotes with word conviction?
Here are the quotes with the word conviction in them
- The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality. — Conan O'Brien
- The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy. — Robert E. Lee
- The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can. — R. Lee Ermey