Credit meanings in Urdu
Credit meanings in Urdu are آبرو, شہرت, فخر, اعتراف, نام, بات, سہرا, اُدھار بیچنانيک نامی, بھروسہ کرنا, یقین کرنا, باور کرنا, نشچئے, مانتا, پتیارا, پرتیت, بسواس, اعتبار, قدر, بھروسہ, یقین Credit in Urdu. More meanings of credit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Credit.
- (verb) : ascribe an achievement to
- (noun) : used in the phrase to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise
- (noun) : an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
More words related to the meanings of Credit
More words from Urdu related to Credit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Credit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تشہیریقینتکیہ کرناکلمہلطفزعمنیک آدمیذاتباورضروری ہونادل بہلاواپاس داری کرنااشتہارپاؤں پڑنابات چیتسنجیدگیبھروسہخبریںقبولصادقامید باندھنا یا لگاناکسی کتاببناذکراستتیابتدائی حصہگن گیانبہاپتلاخوبیڈھنڈورا پیٹناامیریکرامتعہدفروغاینٹھتعظیم و تکریم کرنانزاعی مسئلہسزايابیقصہوجہ تسمہشفقتپیشکشستکارافسانہیقین کرناپکارنانام لیناشےرجا ...
Idiom with the word Credit in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Credit
What are the meanings of Credit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Credit in Urdu are بات - baat, فخر - fakhr, یقین - yaqiin, بھروسہ کرنا - bharosah karna, اعتراف - eteraaf, آبرو - aabru, قدر - qadr, نام - naam, شہرت - shohrat, اعتبار - etebaar, یقین کرنا - yaqiin karna, باور کرنا - baawar karna, بسواس - Buswaas, بھروسہ - bharosa and سہرا - sehra. To understand how would you translate the word Credit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Credit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Credit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Credit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Credit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Credit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Credit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by credit?
Meanings of credit are بات - baat, فخر - fakhr, یقین - yaqiin, بھروسہ کرنا - bharosah karna, اعتراف - eteraaf, آبرو - aabru, قدر - qadr, نام - naam, شہرت - shohrat, اعتبار - etebaar, یقین کرنا - yaqiin karna, باور کرنا - baawar karna, بسواس - Buswaas, بھروسہ - bharosa and سہرا - sehra
Whats the definition of credit?
Definition of the credit are
- ascribe an achievement to
- used in the phrase to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise
- an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
What is the synonym of credit?
Synonym of word credit are thing, honour, truly, lean, adempt, chastity, degree, noun, rumour, hope
What are the idioms with the word credit?
Here are the idioms with the word credit in them.
- He that hath lost his credit is dead to the world
What are the idioms related to credit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word credit.
- Glory depends upon wealth
- Honour is like the lustre of a pearl
- Take a pride in
- An obedient wife commands her husband
- Confidence placed in another often compels confidence return
What are the quotes with word credit?
Here are the quotes with the word credit in them
- The credit of advancing science has always been due to individuals and never to the age. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- In a secular age, an authentic miracle must purport to be a hoax, in order to gain credit in the world. — Angela Carter
- I have noticed... that men usually leave married women alone and are inclined to treat all wives with respect. This is no great credit to married women. — Marilyn Monroe
- We are not to give credit to the many, who say that none ought to be educated but the free but rather to the philosophers, who say that the well-educated alone are free. — Epictetus