Discourage meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Discourage.
- (verb) : deprive of courage or hope; take away hope from; cause to feel discouraged
- (verb) : try to prevent; show opposition to
- (verb) : advise or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative.
More words from Urdu related to Discourage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discourage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مداخلت کرناڈرعزم ختم کر دیناآڑے آجاناامتناعنظر بندینہیں کرناخطرہمزاحمت کرناڈپٹنااٹکاناپڑناسادھنادہشتہیبت زدہ کرناممانعت کرناحرام کرنادور کرنامنع کرنامایوس کرناتوڑ کرناڈانٹروکناہاتھ ڈالنارکاوت ڈالناخوفہمت شکنینظر انداز کرناخارج کرناموڑ دیناانکار کرنادہشت دینامانع ہوناممنوعگرفتاریپچ چر مارناہیبتسمجھاناحقارت سے سلُوک کرناممانعیتٹالناپاؤں بیچ میں ہوناراضی نہ ہوناہمت توڑناپیش دستی کرنامذہبی ممانعتحراستٹوکنادبانامزاحم ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Discourage
What are the meanings of Discourage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discourage in Urdu are ہمت توڑنا - himmat torna and باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna. To understand how would you translate the word Discourage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discourage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discourage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discourage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discourage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discourage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discourage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discourage?
Meanings of discourage are ہمت توڑنا - himmat torna and باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna
Whats the definition of discourage?
Definition of the discourage are
- deprive of courage or hope; take away hope from; cause to feel discouraged
- try to prevent; show opposition to
- advise or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
What is the synonym of discourage?
Synonym of word discourage are dismay, forbid, restrain, interfere, interdict, inhibit, taboo, snub, prevent, obviate
What are the idioms related to discourage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discourage.
- To throw cold water on
- Keep off
- Had as lief
- Likeness is the mother of love
- A foult once denied is twice committed
What are the quotes with word discourage?
Here are the quotes with the word discourage in them
- You may keep your beauty and your health, unless you destroy them yourself, or discourage them to stay with you, by using them ill. — William Temple
- Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative. — Alfred Adler
- We should never discourage young people from dreaming dreams. — Lenny Wilkens
- That bedrock faith that I could write was what blinded me to attempts to discourage me. — Lynn Abbey