Dream meanings in Urdu
Dream meanings in Urdu are خواب دیکھنا, ارادہ, اُمید, آزاد تخیل, خام خیال, رویا, عالم رؤیا, خواب, سپنا, سپنا یا خواب دیکھنا Dream in Urdu. More meanings of dream, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Dream.
- (verb) : have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- (noun) : a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- (noun) : a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- (noun) : a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- (noun) : imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- (noun) : someone or something wonderful
- (verb) : experience while sleeping
From the age of fifteen, dogma has been the fundamental principle of my religion: I know no other religion I cannot enter into the idea of any other sort of religion religion, as a mere sentiment, is to me a dream and a mockery.
|They dream about it||وہ اس بارے مِیں خواب دیکھتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Dream
More words from Urdu related to Dream
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dream meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dream
What are the meanings of Dream in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dream in Urdu are خواب - khwaab, ارادہ - eraadah, خواب دیکھنا - khwaab deykhna and رویا - roya. To understand how would you translate the word Dream in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dream or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dream synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dream. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dream in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dream in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dream with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dream?
Meanings of dream are خواب - khwaab, ارادہ - eraadah, خواب دیکھنا - khwaab deykhna and رویا - roya
Whats the definition of dream?
Definition of the dream are
- have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- someone or something wonderful
- experience while sleeping
What is the synonym of dream?
Synonym of word dream are dreint, wish, drearihood, will, dreams, volition, dreaminess, object, vision, meaning
What are the idioms related to dream?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dream.
- Hope is a waking man's dream
- If you lie upon roses when young you will lie upori thorns when old
- As the bell chinkso the fool thinks
- The ass dreams thistles
- As the bell chinks so the fool thinks
What are the quotes with word dream?
Here are the quotes with the word dream in them
- My age and health will never allow me to realize the dream of art I've been pursuing all my life. — Paul Cezanne
- From the age of fifteen, dogma has been the fundamental principle of my religion: I know no other religion I cannot enter into the idea of any other sort of religion religion, as a mere sentiment, is to me a dream and a mockery. — John Henry Newman
- A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with. — Robert Browning
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. — Abdul Kalam
How to use dream in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use dream in a sentence.
- They dream about it — وہ اس بارے مِیں خواب دیکھتے ہیں