Would meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Would
More words from Urdu related to Would
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Would meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Would in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Would
What are the meanings of Would in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Would in Urdu are ارادہ - eraadah and نیت - niyat. To understand how would you translate the word Would in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Would or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Would synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Would. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Would in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Would in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Would with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by would?
Meanings of would are ارادہ - eraadah and نیت - niyat
Whats the definition of would?
Definition of the would are
What is the synonym of would?
Synonym of word would are intendance, motive, wish, meaning, will, intentness, volition, intention, object, intent
What are the idioms with the word would?
Here are the idioms with the word would in them.
- Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter
- But for hope the heart would back
- Do as you would be done by
- He that speaks the things he should not hears the thing he would not
- He that would have the fruit must climb the tree
What are the idioms related to would?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word would.
- Few men will be better than their interest bids them
- Ill will never said well
- Man punishes the action but god the intention
- No offence is taken when none is meant
- The best of all gifts is the good intention of the giver
What are the quotes with word would?
Here are the quotes with the word would in them
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. — Mark Twain
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.' — Claude Pepper
- Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you. — Marilyn Monroe