Crowd meanings in Urdu
Crowd meanings in Urdu are جمِ غفیر, اَزدحام, ہجُوم, مجمع, جتھا, مجمع اکٹھا ہونا, بھیڑ جمع ہونا, جم گھٹا, جلوت, گھمسان, ہجوم, انبوہ, فوج, بھیڑ, جَمگھَٹا, بھِیڑ Crowd in Urdu. More meanings of crowd, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Crowd.
- (noun) : an informal body of friends
- (noun) : a large number of things or people considered together
- (verb) : fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- (verb) : to gather together in large numbers
- (verb) : approach a certain age or speed
- (verb) : cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
More words related to the meanings of Crowd
More words from Urdu related to Crowd
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crowd meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Crowd in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Crowd
What are the meanings of Crowd in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crowd in Urdu are ہجوم - hujuum, مجمع - majma, بھیڑ - bhiir, فوج - fauj, انبوہ - anboh, جلوت - jalwat, گھمسان - ghamsaan and جتھا - jatha. To understand how would you translate the word Crowd in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crowd or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crowd synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crowd. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crowd in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crowd in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crowd with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crowd?
Meanings of crowd are ہجوم - hujuum, مجمع - majma, بھیڑ - bhiir, فوج - fauj, انبوہ - anboh, جلوت - jalwat, گھمسان - ghamsaan and جتھا - jatha
Whats the definition of crowd?
Definition of the crowd are
- an informal body of friends
- a large number of things or people considered together
- fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- to gather together in large numbers
- approach a certain age or speed
- cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
What is the synonym of crowd?
Synonym of word crowd are mobsmen, cluster, rush, overcrowd, clavering, legion, mobsman, assembly, mob, crowding
What are the idioms with the word crowd?
Here are the idioms with the word crowd in them.
- A crowd is not company
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- Who does not mix with the crowd knows nothing
What are the idioms related to crowd?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crowd.
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- Solitude is often the best society
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- Many a the many
- Rabble rout
What are the quotes with word crowd?
Here are the quotes with the word crowd in them
- Solitude is strength to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness. The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines. — Paul Brunton
- It's amazing when you're playing to a crowd who barely understands English but they're singing parts of your song back to you. — Jason Derulo
- It's so amazing to hear a crowd of people singing one of your songs. It's the best feeling. — Liam Payne
- I just wish the crowd I was associated with was more passionate about what they were doing and less consumed with the commerce of the art form. — Shia LaBeouf