Lots meanings in Urdu
Lots meanings in Urdu is بہت Lots in Urdu. More meanings of lots, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Lots.
- (adverb) : to a very great degree or extent
You watch an old 'Jeopardy!' and the categories alone are very plain. 'Poetry,' or 'Movies,' or 'Physics.' If you watch it now, though, there'll be a theme board where the categories are all Hitchcock movies. Lots more jokes, lots more high-concept categories and questions.
More words from Urdu related to Lots
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lots meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے پایانہاورزیادتیخاطر خواہپاربیش تروہیبڑی تعدادغایت درجےاہمبا افراطمفتفقطفراخ دلی سےمتعددزیادہ تررعب سےادھکائیبے روکانتہا پسندبشیش کر کےغایتبے حدبڑابہتاتقابلِ ذکردوراکثرصادقبے لگامڈھیر سارےافزودبہتبساآزادانہبہت اونچادلیرانہحد سے باہرپھرافراطاز حدبالاعموماًحقیقیبے محلبہت آدمیمزیدکثیرفراواںکشادہ دلی سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lots
What are the meanings of Lots in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lots in Urdu is بہت - bahot. To understand how would you translate the word Lots in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lots or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lots synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lots. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lots in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lots in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lots with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lots?
Meaning of lots is بہت - bahot
Whats the definition of lots?
Definition of the lots are
- to a very great degree or extent
What is the synonym of lots?
Synonym of word lots are generally, more, inordinate, tuch, considerable, many, numerous, ternately, greatly, most
What are the idioms with the word lots?
Here are the idioms with the word lots in them.
- One post and lots of candidates
What are the idioms related to lots?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lots.
- Love is very fruitful both of honey and gall
- A day after the fair
- A fat lot
- Head and shoulders
- No end
What are the quotes with word lots?
Here are the quotes with the word lots in them
- You watch an old 'Jeopardy!' and the categories alone are very plain. 'Poetry,' or 'Movies,' or 'Physics.' If you watch it now, though, there'll be a theme board where the categories are all Hitchcock movies. Lots more jokes, lots more high-concept categories and questions. — Ken Jennings
- It's better to get the nutrients for healthy skin from food, not supplements. Salmon, walnuts, blueberries, spinach... lots of my favorite foods happen to be amazing for skin too. — Gail Simmons
- I had an amazing childhood, lots of love. But my dad worked his tail off, getting up at 4 in the morning and going off at 5, 6 o'clock, yet he always had time to spend with his kids and his wife. — Criss Angel
- The travel, the amazing work I have had the chance to do, the meetings with different people are all very inspiring and give me lots of positive energy. — Saskia de Brauw