Most meanings in Urdu
Most meanings in Urdu are نہایت, کثیر, زیادہ سے ز یادہ, غایت درجے, ز یادہ, جم غفیر, ادھک, زیادہ, بیشتر, اکثر, زیادہ مقدار, بہت Most in Urdu. More meanings of most, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Most.
- (adverb) : used to form the superlative
- (adverb) : very
- (adverb) : (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
- (adjective) : the superlative of much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree
- (adjective) : (superlative of many' used with count nouns and often preceded by the') quantifier meaning the greatest in number
Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.
More words related to the meanings of Most
More words from Urdu related to Most
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Most meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خطرناک یا دُشوارشدیداختتامکئدلیرانہکلیہ تاًگذشتہختمانبوہڈھیرآٹھوں پہرخلقتآزادانہزیادتیکاملبہت کر کےپابند کرنامُکَرّرپرراستبے انتاکبردور کاتمامبہتیرےدیگریقیناًپرشوقکرانہکَثیرمالا مالبے تمیزی سےبروقت جاری ہوناماقبلپھراندھا دھندجسامتمافوق العادہآمد و رفت رکھناکئی گناالٹراقابل غورزیادہ ترترقی دینابہت زیادہبرابرپرلاخوببے ترتیبختم کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Most in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Most
What are the meanings of Most in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Most in Urdu are نہایت - nihaayat, اکثر - aksar, کثیر - kasiir, بہت - bahot, زیادہ - zeyaadah, جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir, ادھک - Adhak, زیادہ مقدار and بیشتر - Beshtar. To understand how would you translate the word Most in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Most or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Most synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Most. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Most in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Most in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Most with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by most?
Meanings of most are نہایت - nihaayat, اکثر - aksar, کثیر - kasiir, بہت - bahot, زیادہ - zeyaadah, جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir, ادھک - Adhak, زیادہ مقدار and بیشتر - Beshtar
Whats the definition of most?
Definition of the most are
- used to form the superlative
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
- the superlative of much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree
- (superlative of many' used with count nouns and often preceded by the') quantifier meaning the greatest in number
What is the synonym of most?
Synonym of word most are very, frequent, mickle, awfully, oftentide, multured, ternately, excessive, vastly, continually
What are the idioms with the word most?
Here are the idioms with the word most in them.
- A spot is most seen on the finest cloth
- A tyrant is most tyrant to himself
- Advice when most needed is least heeded
- Among us most sacred is the majesty of wealth
- Asses that bray most eat least
What are the idioms related to most?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word most.
- A good few
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
- The brow the eyes the countenance very aften deceive us but most often of all the speech
What are the quotes with word most?
Here are the quotes with the word most in them
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. — Voltaire
- Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man. — James Thurber
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Talk is by far the most accessible of pleasures. It costs nothing in money, it is all profit, it completes our education, founds and fosters our friendships, and can be enjoyed at any age and in almost any state of health. — Robert Louis Stevenson