More meanings in Urdu
More meanings in Urdu are اور, زیادہ, بیشتر, سوا, اکثر, بہت, پھر, مزید, زیادہ مدت یا دیر تک, افزود, ادھک, زیادہ تر, افزوں More in Urdu. More meanings of more, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word More.
- (adverb) : used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- (noun) : English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- (adverb) : comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (adjective) : (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (adjective) : (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
More words related to the meanings of More
More words from Urdu related to More
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word More meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑاکھلے بندوناتیاکثرفقطبہت آدمیبارباربہ شدتبشیشحفاظتکثرتبیش تربے حسابچِپٹامداماوپرایک دفعہ اورسوانااور دورکئ بارافزائیجزپساِلاادھی پتیلگا تارعلی العمومبھرپورتس پر بھیپرلاآٹھوں پہروقت کے لحاظ سے پہلےکاٹ دینافراواںاس کے بعداناپ شناپآگے سےبے محلختمبہتایضاًبے قیدخاصآیا جایا کرناپرلے درجے کابہت کر کےصادقجم غفیربڑھاناامیرانہ ...
Idioms with the word More in it
Idioms related to the meaning of More
What are the meanings of More in Urdu?
Meanings of the word More in Urdu are اکثر - aksar, اور - aur, پھر - phir, سوا - sawa, زیادہ تر - ziyaadah tar, بہت - bahot, زیادہ - zeyaadah, مزید - maziid, افزوں - Aafzon, بیشتر - Beshtar and ادھک - Adhak. To understand how would you translate the word More in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to More or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered More synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word More. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use More in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say More in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of More with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by more?
Meanings of more are اکثر - aksar, اور - aur, پھر - phir, سوا - sawa, زیادہ تر - ziyaadah tar, بہت - bahot, زیادہ - zeyaadah, مزید - maziid, افزوں - Aafzon, بیشتر - Beshtar and ادھک - Adhak
Whats the definition of more?
Definition of the more are
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
What is the synonym of more?
Synonym of word more are most, further, but, a quarter more than, most what, mickle, overplus, many, and, moreover
What are the idioms with the word more?
Here are the idioms with the word more in them.
- A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- A good man can do no more harm than a sheep
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
What are the idioms related to more?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word more.
- No longer
- Over and above
- From a bad crow a bad egg
- Ask of god and not of the rich
- In for a penny in for a pound
What are the quotes with word more?
Here are the quotes with the word more in them
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. — Andre Maurois
- After you're older, two things are possibly more important than any others: health and money. — Helen Gurley Brown