Apprehend meanings in Urdu
Apprehend meanings in Urdu are معنی سمجھنا, ڈرنا, غور کرنا, گرفتار کرنا, آگے دھر لینا, گہنا, پکڑ لینا, پکڑنا Apprehend in Urdu. More meanings of apprehend, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Apprehend.
- (verb) : anticipate with dread or anxiety
- (verb) : get the meaning of something
More words related to the meanings of Apprehend
More words from Urdu related to Apprehend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apprehend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عکس ڈالنادستہرکھناہولنااچک لیناغور سے ديکھناملانابھتہنالیحاصل کرناڈرلحاظ کرناطرز فکراینٹھندور کرنابھے کرنارائےبدکنااسیریمخبری کرناتَرسخوش کرناخَطَرسکھرسوچناٹھیروسودا سلوف کرناکولیمیخ یا کیل ٹھوکنا یا جڑناڈھونڈنانتیجہ نکلنانِگاہچھوٹی خندقمانا جاناخوفزدہ ہونادھیان کرناسراغ لگاناگرفتاریپَکَڑنامنظور کرنانظر رکھناکانٹا لگناچکنامضبوط گرفت کرناسوچمٹھیمناناجھجھکچھین لیناسرا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Apprehend
What are the meanings of Apprehend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apprehend in Urdu are غور کرنا - ghaur karna, گہنا - gaehna, پکڑنا - pakarna, پکڑ لینا, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna and ڈرنا - darna. To understand how would you translate the word Apprehend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apprehend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apprehend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apprehend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apprehend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apprehend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apprehend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apprehend?
Meanings of apprehend are غور کرنا - ghaur karna, گہنا - gaehna, پکڑنا - pakarna, پکڑ لینا, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna and ڈرنا - darna
Whats the definition of apprehend?
Definition of the apprehend are
- anticipate with dread or anxiety
- get the meaning of something
What is the synonym of apprehend?
Synonym of word apprehend are reconsideration, ornament, destemper, advise, detect, reconsider, jewellery, deliberating, think, cop
What are the idioms related to apprehend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apprehend.
- Grasp at
- Lay hands on
- Free thyself from the fear of death
- If it is essential that we should fall let us face the hazard
- It is foolish to fear what cannot be avoided
What are the quotes with word apprehend?
Here are the quotes with the word apprehend in them
- Freedom from care and anxiety of mind is a blessing, which I apprehend such people enjoy in higher perfection than most others, and is of the utmost consequence. — William Falconer
- There must be room for the imagination to exercise its powers we must conceive and apprehend a thousand things which we do not actually witness. — William Godwin
- Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct form ability, which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended. — Alfred North Whitehead
- To feel most beautifully alive means to be reading something beautiful, ready always to apprehend in the flow of language the sudden flash of poetry. — John Andrew Holmes