Meditation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Meditation.
- (noun) : continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature
- (noun) : (religion) contemplation of spiritual matters (usually on religious or philosophical subjects)
The best anti-aging advice I've ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging.
More words related to the meanings of Meditation
More words from Urdu related to Meditation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meditation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Meditation
What are the meanings of Meditation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meditation in Urdu are غور - ghaur, دھیان - dhyaan, تفکر - tafakkur and مراقبہ - muraaqibah. To understand how would you translate the word Meditation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meditation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meditation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meditation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meditation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meditation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meditation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meditation?
Meanings of meditation are غور - ghaur, دھیان - dhyaan, تفکر - tafakkur and مراقبہ - muraaqibah
Whats the definition of meditation?
Definition of the meditation are
- continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature
- (religion) contemplation of spiritual matters (usually on religious or philosophical subjects)
What is the synonym of meditation?
Synonym of word meditation are muse, regard, enquiry, heed, consideration, contemplation, discountenancing, attention, discongruity, advert
What are the idioms related to meditation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meditation.
- Riches are got with pain kept with care and lost with grief
- For mad words deaf ears
- Look to the main chance
- Conversation teaches more than meditation
- Hear the other side also
What are the quotes with word meditation?
Here are the quotes with the word meditation in them
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- The best anti-aging advice I've ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging. — Carolyn Murphy
- I've been more or less vegetarian for about 40 years. Health diet really helps. I do meditation every day, and either yoga or sport several times a week. — John McLaughlin
- The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past. — Andre Maurois