Apart meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Apart.
- (adverb) : not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- (adverb) : into parts or pieces
- (adverb) : separated or at a distance in place or position or time
- (adverb) : one from the other
- (adverb) : away from another or others
- (adverb) : placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- (adjective satellite) : having characteristics not shared by others
Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us.
Of all the planets apart from Earth in our solar system, Mars is the most hospitable. Yeah. Right. Better keep my visit short. And yet, despite the discomfort, the danger, I love it here. I love coming back for these imaginary vacations. The sights are amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Apart
More words from Urdu related to Apart
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apart meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹال دینابچھڑا ہوامحضاکیلاجدا ہونابے جوڑجھوٹااگلاایک ایک کر کےکم آمیزی سےبھر بھرادائرہدوراس طرف کودُورمخنّسعمل داریدفان ہومنحرفجھاریدور درازدوری پرگزرا زمانہکھجورچکرفارغالگ الگ رہناغیر متشابہسنساندوسرےغیر شادی شدہنشان دارعضو یا شاخ لگاناعلیحدگیعصرپارزماننکال دیناان ملالگ ہوخَلوَت گُزيںمحفوظ و ماموناکیلےناچارپھٹکنامخالفنامناسبدور کامجردکھلا کھلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Apart
What are the meanings of Apart in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apart in Urdu are الگ - alag, اکیلا - akeyla, جدا - juda, علیحدہ - alaahedah and دور - duur. To understand how would you translate the word Apart in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apart or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apart synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apart. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apart in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apart in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apart with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apart?
Meanings of apart are الگ - alag, اکیلا - akeyla, جدا - juda, علیحدہ - alaahedah and دور - duur
Whats the definition of apart?
Definition of the apart are
- not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- into parts or pieces
- separated or at a distance in place or position or time
- one from the other
- away from another or others
- placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- having characteristics not shared by others
What is the synonym of apart?
Synonym of word apart are sequestered, unattended, dissimilar, asunder, afar, discrete, detaching, devious, separated, unaccompanied
What are the idioms related to apart?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apart.
- There are as many thousands of tastes as there are of persons
- Though men were made of one metal yet they were not cast all in the same mould
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Mark off
What are the quotes with word apart?
Here are the quotes with the word apart in them
- Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us. — Eric Hoffer
- Work, apart from devotion or love of God, is helpless and cannot stand alone. — Ramakrishna
- Of all the planets apart from Earth in our solar system, Mars is the most hospitable. Yeah. Right. Better keep my visit short. And yet, despite the discomfort, the danger, I love it here. I love coming back for these imaginary vacations. The sights are amazing. — Greg Bear
- Sayles could pull a performance out of a dog. I'm serious. He was just amazing. The world could fall apart and he remained on neutral. — Elizabeth Pena