Remaining meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Remaining.
- (adjective satellite) : not used up
There is no doubt that America remains the premier political, economic, military power in the world, and I both expect and count on it remaining so, because I think that's certainly in our best interest but also the best interests of the world.
It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.
More words related to the meanings of Remaining
More words from Urdu related to Remaining
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Remaining meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Remaining
What are the meanings of Remaining in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remaining in Urdu are ثابت - saabit, باقی - baaqi and باقی ماندہ - baaqi maandah. To understand how would you translate the word Remaining in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remaining or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remaining synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remaining. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remaining in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remaining in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remaining with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remaining?
Meanings of remaining are ثابت - saabit, باقی - baaqi and باقی ماندہ - baaqi maandah
Whats the definition of remaining?
Definition of the remaining are
- not used up
What is the synonym of remaining?
Synonym of word remaining are whole, overplus, steadings, established, valid, over, provining, enduring, unbroken, outstanding
What are the idioms related to remaining?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remaining.
- That which proves too much proves nothing
- Great talkers are like leaky pitchers everything runs out
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- Of enough man leaves
- One half the world does not know how the the other half lives
What are the quotes with word remaining?
Here are the quotes with the word remaining in them
- And if you don't believe the sun will rise, stand alone and greet the coming night in the last remaining light. — Chris Cornell
- There is no doubt that America remains the premier political, economic, military power in the world, and I both expect and count on it remaining so, because I think that's certainly in our best interest but also the best interests of the world. — Hillary Clinton
- It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. — C.S.Lewis
- Just remaining quietly in the presence of God, listening to Him, being attentive to Him, requires a lot of courage and know-how. — Thomas Merton