Predestination meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Predestination.
- (noun) : previous determination as if by destiny or fate
- (noun) : (theology) being determined in advance; especially the doctrine (usually associated with Calvin) that God has foreordained every event throughout eternity (including the final salvation of mankind)
I believe that nothing happens apart from divine determination and decree. We shall never be able to escape from the doctrine of divine predestination - the doctrine that God has foreordained certain people unto eternal life.
More words from Urdu related to Predestination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Predestination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Predestination
What are the meanings of Predestination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Predestination in Urdu are قسمت - qismat, مقدر - muqaddar and قذا - qaza. To understand how would you translate the word Predestination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Predestination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Predestination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Predestination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Predestination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Predestination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Predestination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by predestination?
Meanings of predestination are قسمت - qismat, مقدر - muqaddar and قذا - qaza
Whats the definition of predestination?
Definition of the predestination are
- previous determination as if by destiny or fate
- (theology) being determined in advance; especially the doctrine (usually associated with Calvin) that God has foreordained every event throughout eternity (including the final salvation of mankind)
What is the synonym of predestination?
Synonym of word predestination are portion, lot, destituent, joss, fortuitist, hap, destining, fortune, predestined, doom
What are the idioms related to predestination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word predestination.
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- There is no dog so sad but he will wag his tail
- All the world will beat the man whom fortune buffets
- Down on one luck
- Down on ones luck
What are the quotes with word predestination?
Here are the quotes with the word predestination in them
- I believe that nothing happens apart from divine determination and decree. We shall never be able to escape from the doctrine of divine predestination - the doctrine that God has foreordained certain people unto eternal life. — Charles Spurgeon
- Women have a predestination to suffering. — Bela Lugosi