Fortune meanings in Urdu
Fortune meanings in Urdu are دولت, نصیب, قسمت .تقدیر, طالع, قضا و قدر, مشیت, بھاگ, تقدیر, قسمت, کرم, رتی, فیروزی Fortune in Urdu. More meanings of fortune, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fortune.
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- (noun) : your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- (noun) : a large amount of wealth or prosperity
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there.
More words related to the meanings of Fortune
More words from Urdu related to Fortune
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fortune meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Fortune in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fortune
What are the meanings of Fortune in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fortune in Urdu are قسمت - qismat, دولت - daulat, تقدیر - taqdiir, کرم - karam, نصیب - nasiib, طالع - taale, رتی - ratti, بھاگ - bhaag and فیروزی - fiirozi. To understand how would you translate the word Fortune in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fortune or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fortune synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fortune. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fortune in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fortune in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fortune with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fortune?
Meanings of fortune are قسمت - qismat, دولت - daulat, تقدیر - taqdiir, کرم - karam, نصیب - nasiib, طالع - taale, رتی - ratti, بھاگ - bhaag and فیروزی - fiirozi
Whats the definition of fortune?
Definition of the fortune are
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- a large amount of wealth or prosperity
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
What is the synonym of fortune?
Synonym of word fortune are destination, dealth, destress, bounty, lot, richesse, destalinise, benignity, fate, category
What are the idioms with the word fortune?
Here are the idioms with the word fortune in them.
- A great fortune is a great slavery
- A man's best fortune or his bad or worst is his wife
- Adverse fortune brought forth discord
- All the world goes against a person whom fortune betrays
- All the world will beat the man whom fortune buffets
What are the idioms related to fortune?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fortune.
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
- Worth no lies in what a man is worth property gives honours property brings friendships everywhere the poor man is down trodden
- Abortive effort
- Bashfulness is an enemy to success
- The modesty will be the ruin of you
What are the quotes with word fortune?
Here are the quotes with the word fortune in them
- I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there. — Birch Bayh
- Though nature be ever so generous, yet can she not make a hero alone. Fortune must contribute her part too and till both concur, the work cannot be perfected. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- If you ever have the good fortune to meet Tippi Hedren, she's an amazing woman. You can't quite believe she is the age she is. — Toby Jones
- It is commonly supposed that the art of pleasing is a wonderful aid in the pursuit of fortune but the art of being bored is infinitely more successful. — Nicolas Chamfort