Proved meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Proved.
- (adjective) : established beyond doubt
Sid Vicious began the age of participation in which everyone could be the artist. Sid proved that you don't have to play well to be the star. You can play badly, or not even at all. I endorsed that attitude. If you can't write songs, no problem - simply steal one and change it to your taste.
More words related to the meanings of Proved
More words from Urdu related to Proved
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proved meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طےہاںقوییکساںقدر والاسچاباقی ماندہپُورالٹکے کاتجربہ کاربے تغیرمحکماثباتیپائے دارصحیحدائمیمعتبرتیر بہدفسلسلہ وارصحَت مَند حالَت ميںبندھا ہوامضبوطاثباتطاقتوراستوارتَجَربَہ شُدہکارگرکٹھورسالمدیرپاخرانٹمستقل مزاجمُطابقحقیقیدرست کرناپائندہپکیفعالیمتواترساریقائمجما ہوااقراریتیزٹھیکمُجَرّبگنیآوازبھرضابط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Proved
|Zeal when it is a virtue is a dangerous one||گرم جوشی ہو اور نیکی سے وابستہ ہو تو خطرہ عظیم ثابت ہو سکتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Proved in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proved in Urdu are ثابت - saabit, مثبت - masbat, مجرب - mujarrab and آزمودہ - aazmuudah. To understand how would you translate the word Proved in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proved or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proved synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proved. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proved in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proved in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proved with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proved?
Meanings of proved are ثابت - saabit, مثبت - masbat, مجرب - mujarrab and آزمودہ - aazmuudah
Whats the definition of proved?
Definition of the proved are
- established beyond doubt
What is the synonym of proved?
Synonym of word proved are substantiation, confirmatory, experienced, invariant, substantiating, affirmative, empiric, ingrained, provenience, effective
What are the idioms with the word proved?
Here are the idioms with the word proved in them.
- Gold is proved by touch
What are the idioms related to proved?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word proved.
- That which proves too much proves nothing
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- An itch is worse than a smart
- Bring home to
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
What are the quotes with word proved?
Here are the quotes with the word proved in them
- It proved easier to buy the farm to get the mineral rights than to buy the coal rights alone. — Orville Redenbacher
- Sid Vicious began the age of participation in which everyone could be the artist. Sid proved that you don't have to play well to be the star. You can play badly, or not even at all. I endorsed that attitude. If you can't write songs, no problem - simply steal one and change it to your taste. — Malcolm Mclaren
- It is not fit the public trusts should be lodged in the hands of any, till they are first proved and found fit for the business they are to be entrusted with. — Matthew Henry
- We often attribute 'understanding' and other cognitive predicates by metaphor and analogy to cars, adding machines, and other artifacts, but nothing is proved by such attributions. — John Searle