Unbroken meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Unbroken.
- (adjective) : (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- (adjective) : marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- (adjective) : (of farmland) not plowed
- (adjective satellite) : not subdued or trained for service or use
- (adjective) : not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
More words from Urdu related to Unbroken
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unbroken meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھنٹے کے حساب سےصالحبا ہم موافقشیرمسلمدرجہ بندمقررسالَمجاری رہنے والاسختعدد صحیحاستواردرست کرناتوانابلا ناغہجوں کا توںمقررہمعقوللگاتارابناشییکسومُطابقمستقل مزاجمحفوظبے داغبجنابیک وقتپُختہمستقلمِقدارمخصوصطےسَب کا سَبجاریواثقدیر پاٹھیکسیدھا کرناسنگینانتھکسارابندھا ہواجائزسلسلہ بندلازوالدوامیثابتاکثرتجوریبے عیب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unbroken
What are the meanings of Unbroken in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unbroken in Urdu are مسلسل - musalsal, ثابت - saabit, غیر منقطع - ghaer munqata, سلسلہ وار - silsilah waar, متواتر - mutawaatir and سالم - saalim. To understand how would you translate the word Unbroken in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unbroken or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unbroken synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unbroken. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unbroken in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unbroken in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unbroken with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unbroken?
Meanings of unbroken are مسلسل - musalsal, ثابت - saabit, غیر منقطع - ghaer munqata, سلسلہ وار - silsilah waar, متواتر - mutawaatir and سالم - saalim
Whats the definition of unbroken?
Definition of the unbroken are
- (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- (of farmland) not plowed
- not subdued or trained for service or use
- not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
What is the synonym of unbroken?
Synonym of word unbroken are continua, steadings, established, consecutive, whole, unclimbed, stretchy, provining, enduring, catenarian
What are the idioms related to unbroken?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unbroken.
- That which proves too much proves nothing
- Justice is a firm and continuous desire to render to every one that which is his due
- The iron ring is worn out by constant use
- Hard drinker
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
What are the quotes with word unbroken?
Here are the quotes with the word unbroken in them
- We must remind Americans that the promise of opportunity remains unbroken - that every person in this great nation can succeed through hard work, courage and personal responsibility. — Brian Sandoval
- Third issue, and again I think it is important to note, anyone can make a mistake and any administration can make a mistake once in a while, but this is just a long train of abuses, an unbroken chain of following special interests rather than the health of the American people. — Jay Inslee