Awe meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Awe.
- (noun) : an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration
- (verb) : inspire awe in
- (noun) : a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
My heroes are guys like Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Matt Damon. These are amazing actors with amazing careers that every actor should aspire to. I'm not saying I'm going to get anywhere close. It's not going to be an easy feat. I'm just in awe of their careers.
More words related to the meanings of Awe
More words from Urdu related to Awe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Awe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تھَرتھَریخُدا کا خَوفشکنجہکروفرہیبت زدہ کرناشادمانی کرناشدتبیرتاحرمتخراجخام خیالیخوفزدہ کرنالرزہ بر اندام ہوناعجوبہپوچسوچیاسشہرَتڈانٹ ڈپٹناموسفشاروحشتمایوس کرنابزرگیہیٹا پنمشہوریکھلبلیمرتبہبڑائیحِراسَتغراہٹمعماڈرپنااعزازپتفدابے خبری میں اچانکناموریمجالمانعزتجھٹکابھئے مانناتابترسپیچھا کرنارعب دابہمت شکنیفخربار ...
Idiom with the word Awe in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Awe
What are the meanings of Awe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Awe in Urdu are احترام - ehteraam, دبدبہ - dab dabah, خوف - khauf, ڈر - dar, حیرت - haerat, ہیبت - haebat, دہشت - daehshat, دھاک - dhaak, داب - daab, سلابت - salaabat, رعب - rob, ستوت - sitwat and دہشَت - Dehshat. To understand how would you translate the word Awe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Awe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Awe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Awe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Awe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Awe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Awe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by awe?
Meanings of awe are احترام - ehteraam, دبدبہ - dab dabah, خوف - khauf, ڈر - dar, حیرت - haerat, ہیبت - haebat, دہشت - daehshat, دھاک - dhaak, داب - daab, سلابت - salaabat, رعب - rob, ستوت - sitwat and دہشَت - Dehshat
Whats the definition of awe?
Definition of the awe are
- an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration
- inspire awe in
- a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
What is the synonym of awe?
Synonym of word awe are respecters, power, frightfulness, insecurity, astounds, terror, danger, misprise, venerableness, pomp
What are the idioms with the word awe?
Here are the idioms with the word awe in them.
- No body can stand too much in awe of himself
What are the idioms related to awe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word awe.
- He knocks boldly who brings good news
- Little loses amaze great ones tame
- Novelty sets the people a gaping
- Let one go whisle
- Set little much by
What are the quotes with word awe?
Here are the quotes with the word awe in them
- Had 'Bridesmaids' not ended up being so amazing and successful, we would never have been able to make 'Bachelorette.' So we are in awe of 'Bridesmaids' and totally owe them so much. — Lizzy Caplan
- My heroes are guys like Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Matt Damon. These are amazing actors with amazing careers that every actor should aspire to. I'm not saying I'm going to get anywhere close. It's not going to be an easy feat. I'm just in awe of their careers. — Dylan O'Brien
- I was always interested in fashion and beauty. I was fifteen when I was scouted in a flea market. Two years later, I arrived in New York. I was in awe because it was like another planet. — Candice Swanepoel
- Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. — John Milton