Shameful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Shameful.
- (adjective satellite) : giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience.
I'll tell you, in my life I've never once have seen a Hispanic panhandler, because in our community, it would be viewed as shameful to be out on the street begging. Those are all conservative values - faith, family, hard work, responsibility.
More words related to the meanings of Shameful
More words from Urdu related to Shameful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shameful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Shameful
What are the meanings of Shameful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shameful in Urdu are محجوب - maehjuub, وجہ - wajah, شَرَم - Sharum and شَرَمناک - Sharamnaak. To understand how would you translate the word Shameful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shameful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shameful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shameful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shameful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shameful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shameful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shameful?
Meanings of shameful are محجوب - maehjuub, وجہ - wajah, شَرَم - Sharum and شَرَمناک - Sharamnaak
Whats the definition of shameful?
Definition of the shameful are
- giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
What is the synonym of shameful?
Synonym of word shameful are bashful, sake, ashamed, reason, shamefaced, plea, abashed, ground, motive, causation
What are the idioms related to shameful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shameful.
- No thanks to
- Red rag
- Bring to pass
- By reason of
- By virtue of
What are the quotes with word shameful?
Here are the quotes with the word shameful in them
- I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience. — Shelley Winters
- I'll tell you, in my life I've never once have seen a Hispanic panhandler, because in our community, it would be viewed as shameful to be out on the street begging. Those are all conservative values - faith, family, hard work, responsibility. — Ted Cruz
- It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them. — Confucius
- The national debate on health care once centered on improving access to quality care, yet the effect of Obamacare will be the exact opposite, resulting in the shameful degradation of care for the neediest individuals. — Fred Upton