Cause meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Cause.
- (noun) : a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- (noun) : a justification for something existing or happening
- (noun) : events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- (noun) : a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- (verb) : cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- (noun) : any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
I do think I feel it but you don't think you are cause at a certain time you are no age but you don't think you are anything. You feel the life you have lived. I feel that. It's been a long fifty years.
More words related to the meanings of Cause
More words from Urdu related to Cause
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cause meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عملفریبکسروَجَہ رُسوائیاجتناببرقع یا نقاب ڈالنادار و مدارشرناراض کرناحرکت دینے والاادھکاروجودلغزشوقتجُھکادکھاوابُھولگندگیلگاؤنخرہالم غلمثمرہچہرہالزامحُجتدرنگمطلبالزام لگاناجس واسطےکھوٹمقاموارجوازجزربھُولزعمعارضہزمین سے لگ جاناانجامدغا بازیباسیبہانہبہروپاسباب کے متعلقکی جگہکھجاناتحریکیسونپنافطرتسہو ...
Idioms with the word Cause in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cause
What are the meanings of Cause in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cause in Urdu are وجہ - wajah, علت - illat, بہانہ - bahaanah, سبب - sabab, باعث - baais and موجب - muujib. To understand how would you translate the word Cause in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cause or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cause synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cause. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cause in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cause in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cause with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cause?
Meanings of cause are وجہ - wajah, علت - illat, بہانہ - bahaanah, سبب - sabab, باعث - baais and موجب - muujib
Whats the definition of cause?
Definition of the cause are
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- a justification for something existing or happening
- events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
What is the synonym of cause?
Synonym of word cause are ground, defect, excuse, occasion, shameful, charge, deceit, motive, ailment, alibi
What are the idioms with the word cause?
Here are the idioms with the word cause in them.
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- He that has the worst cause makes the most noise
- It is a bad cause that none dare speak in
- No remedies cause so much pain as those which are most efficacious
- The cause being taken away the effect is removed
What are the idioms related to cause?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cause.
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse
- Many owe their fortunes to their enviers
- Insolence is the precursor of destruction
- Novelty sets the people a gaping
- No thanks to
What are the quotes with word cause?
Here are the quotes with the word cause in them
- I do think I feel it but you don't think you are cause at a certain time you are no age but you don't think you are anything. You feel the life you have lived. I feel that. It's been a long fifty years. — Bob Geldof
- The power that is supported by force alone will have cause often to tremble. — Lajos Kossuth
- The day before the anniversary of D-Day, we lost a man who was equaled by few and surpassed by none as a leader in the cause of freedom: Ronald Reagan. — Mac Thornberry
- I search for surprise in my architecture. A work of art should cause the emotion of newness. — Oscar Niemeyer