Hidden meanings in Urdu
Hidden meanings in Urdu are اوجھل, پوشیدہ, پنہاں, مدفون, غائب, محجوب, ڈھکا چھپا, مستور, سربستہ, نہاں, چھپا, خفیہ, مخفی Hidden in Urdu. More meanings of hidden, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hidden.
- (adjective satellite) : not accessible to view
- (adjective satellite) : designed to elude detection
I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music.
More words related to the meanings of Hidden
More words from Urdu related to Hidden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hidden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Hidden in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hidden
What are the meanings of Hidden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hidden in Urdu are اوجھل - aujhal, محجوب - maehjuub, خفیہ - khufiyah, پنہاں - pinhaan, غائب - ghaa eb, پوشیدہ - poshiidah, مخفی - makhfi, چھپا - chhupa, مدفون - madfuun, مستور - mastuur, سربستہ - sar bastah and نہاں - nehaan. To understand how would you translate the word Hidden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hidden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hidden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hidden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hidden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hidden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hidden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hidden?
Meanings of hidden are اوجھل - aujhal, محجوب - maehjuub, خفیہ - khufiyah, پنہاں - pinhaan, غائب - ghaa eb, پوشیدہ - poshiidah, مخفی - makhfi, چھپا - chhupa, مدفون - madfuun, مستور - mastuur, سربستہ - sar bastah and نہاں - nehaan
Whats the definition of hidden?
Definition of the hidden are
- not accessible to view
- designed to elude detection
What is the synonym of hidden?
Synonym of word hidden are concealed, ashamed, secretly, clandestine, recondite, secreting, underhand, private, evanishing, hidling
What are the idioms with the word hidden?
Here are the idioms with the word hidden in them.
- There is great force hidden in sweet command
What are the idioms related to hidden?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hidden.
- Long absent soon forgotten
- Out of sight out of mind
- Every one who dances is not happy
- For all one is worth
- Fade away
What are the quotes with word hidden?
Here are the quotes with the word hidden in them
- I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music. — Tim McGraw
- I suppose there's an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay. — Dominic Cooper
- The anger in the Brigade against those who fought the Republic in the rear was sharpened by reports of weapons, even tanks, being kept from the front and hidden for treacherous purposes. — Bill Alexander
- First, there is the bare beauty of the logs themselves with their long lines and firm curves. Then there is the open charm felt of the structural features which are not hidden under plaster and ornament, but are clearly revealed, a charm felt in Japanese architecture. — Gustav Stickley