Territory meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Territory.
- (noun) : a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- (noun) : an area of knowledge or interest
- (noun) : the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
More words related to the meanings of Territory
More words from Urdu related to Territory
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Territory meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سمبندھضلعوں میں تقسیم کرناناطہسیرگھومناارضتھوکاقلیمحال و قالبرداشتملکیبشپ کا تعلّقہناتااختیارسطحصوبہتعلِّقآب و ہواوضعاراضیمطلبجائے وقوعکَشِشقبضہلگاؤ یا نسبت رکھناایک ملکدائرہبھائ بندیملکیتپرواہحلقیذہقرینہدیسیتعلقہرشتہ داریدائرَہ اِختِيارميدانمملکترشتہدیارشانپٹکااندیشہقرابت داریکاشتخاصیت ہوناکڑیپھیرکیفیتحق لگان داری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Territory
What are the meanings of Territory in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Territory in Urdu are علاقہ - elaaqah, ملک - mulk, خطہ - khittah, دیار - diyaar and کشور - kishwar. To understand how would you translate the word Territory in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Territory or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Territory synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Territory. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Territory in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Territory in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Territory with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by territory?
Meanings of territory are علاقہ - elaaqah, ملک - mulk, خطہ - khittah, دیار - diyaar and کشور - kishwar
Whats the definition of territory?
Definition of the territory are
- a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- an area of knowledge or interest
- the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
What is the synonym of territory?
Synonym of word territory are tenure, zonule, realm, seigniory, zone, nation, rapport, state, domain, manor
What are the idioms related to territory?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word territory.
- Being on seaail being on landettle
- Do in rome as the romans do
- When at rome do as the romans do
- While in rome do as the romans doi
- A good tongue is a good weapon
What are the quotes with word territory?
Here are the quotes with the word territory in them
- The culture of independent film criticism has totally gone down the drain and this seems to come with the territory of the consumer age that we are now living in. — Wim Wenders
- In fact, it is amazing how much European films - Italian, French, German and English - have recovered a certain territory of the audience in their countries over the last few years. — Wim Wenders
- Obviously a Conservative government will always leave taxes lower than they have been under Labour. Those things go with the territory of the Conservative Party. — William Hague
- I'm sad to report that in the past few years, ever since uncertainty became our insistent 21st century companion, leadership has taken a great leap backwards to the familiar territory of command and control. — Margaret J. Wheatley