Terror meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Terror.
- (noun) : a very troublesome child
- (noun) : an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- (noun) : a person who inspires fear or dread
- (noun) : the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
The 1990s, after the reign of terror of academic vandalism, will be a decade of restoration: restoration of meaning, value, beauty, pleasure, and emotion to art and restoration of art to its audience.
More words related to the meanings of Terror
More words from Urdu related to Terror
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Terror meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے ترتیبیتناؤشہرتبد گمانیکھٹکاتاسفواہمہدرد مندیافسردگیفِکرمَندیادراکدھمکی دیناحزنتعریفستوتپرخاشمبہُوت ہوناآب و رنگلرزہ بر اندام ہوناوحشتتَرسطوفانمَشہُوریخبطشکستگیآخڈرکھود نکالنامایوس کرناہیٹا پندھاکفَسادہرجشانہنگامہچنگھاڑپریشانیکرمڈنکانافرمانی کرناوسوسہسوگدہشت کرناپسیجنادل شکستگیڈَرگرفتاریتخویفشورشوقار ...
Idiom with the word Terror in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Terror
What are the meanings of Terror in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Terror in Urdu are خوف - khauf, ہراس - hiraas, دہشت - daehshat, ہیبت - haebat, ترس - tars, ہول - haul, یاس - yaas, ڈر - dar, آشوب - aashob, دھاک - dhaak and بیم - Beem. To understand how would you translate the word Terror in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Terror or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Terror synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Terror. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Terror in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Terror in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Terror with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by terror?
Meanings of terror are خوف - khauf, ہراس - hiraas, دہشت - daehshat, ہیبت - haebat, ترس - tars, ہول - haul, یاس - yaas, ڈر - dar, آشوب - aashob, دھاک - dhaak and بیم - Beem
Whats the definition of terror?
Definition of the terror are
- a very troublesome child
- an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- a person who inspires fear or dread
- the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
What is the synonym of terror?
Synonym of word terror are ugh, dismay, awe, awe struck, mercy, howell, disappointment, affright, threat, discouraement
What are the idioms with the word terror?
Here are the idioms with the word terror in them.
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
What are the idioms related to terror?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word terror.
- But for hope the heart would back
- Better be envied than pitied
- But envy is better worth than compassion
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Catch one's breath
What are the quotes with word terror?
Here are the quotes with the word terror in them
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- The terror of the atom age is not the violence of the new power but the speed of man's adjustment to it, the speed of his acceptance. — E. B. White
- The 1990s, after the reign of terror of academic vandalism, will be a decade of restoration: restoration of meaning, value, beauty, pleasure, and emotion to art and restoration of art to its audience. — Camille Paglia
- The study of beauty is a duel in which the artist cries with terror before being defeated. — Charles Baudelaire