Tenure meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tenure.
- (noun) : the right to hold property; part of an ancient hierarchical system of holding lands
- (noun) : the term during which some position is held
- (verb) : give life-time employment to
More words related to the meanings of Tenure
More words from Urdu related to Tenure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tenure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tenure
What are the meanings of Tenure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tenure in Urdu are قبضہ - qabzah, پٹی - patti, ملکیت - milkiyat, تعلقہ - talluqah, میعاد - meyaad, تھوک - thok, علاقہ - elaaqah, کاشت - kaasht, مدت - muddat and حق لگان داری. To understand how would you translate the word Tenure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tenure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tenure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tenure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tenure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tenure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tenure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tenure?
Meanings of tenure are قبضہ - qabzah, پٹی - patti, ملکیت - milkiyat, تعلقہ - talluqah, میعاد - meyaad, تھوک - thok, علاقہ - elaaqah, کاشت - kaasht, مدت - muddat and حق لگان داری
Whats the definition of tenure?
Definition of the tenure are
- the right to hold property; part of an ancient hierarchical system of holding lands
- the term during which some position is held
- give life-time employment to
What is the synonym of tenure?
Synonym of word tenure are occupation, compress, proprioception, manor, term, occupance, inkle, saligots, nexus, tilth
What are the idioms related to tenure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tenure.
- Long expected comes at last
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Hold in play
- Nothing is our but time
What are the quotes with word tenure?
Here are the quotes with the word tenure in them
- A politician never forgets the precarious nature of elective life. We have never established a practice of tenure in public office. — Hubert H.Humphrey
- The productivity now at universities is terrible. Tenure is a terrible idea. It keeps them around forever and they don't have to work hard. — Jack Welch