You meanings in Urdu
|Are you alone?||کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟|
|Can I help you?||کیا میں آپ کی مدد کر سکتا ہوں؟|
|Can you help me?||کیا آپ میری مدد کر سکتے ہیں؟|
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
|Do you know me?||کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟|
|Do you speak English?||آپ انگریزی بولتے ہیں ؟|
|How do you want to pay?||آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟|
|I can follow you||میں آپ کی پیروی کرسکتا ہوں|
|What is your name?||کیا آپکا نام ہیں ؟|
|Where do you live?||آپ کہاں رہتے ہیں؟|
|Why are you sad?||آپ کیوں خفا ہیں؟|
More words from Urdu related to You
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word You meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word You in it
What are the meanings of You in Urdu?
Meanings of the word You in Urdu are تم - tum, آپ کو and آپ - aap. To understand how would you translate the word You in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to You or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered You synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word You. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use You in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say You in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of You with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by you?
Meanings of you are تم - tum, آپ کو and آپ - aap
Whats the definition of you?
Definition of the you are
What is the synonym of you?
Synonym of word you are tum tum, thouing, thee, tum, ye, themselves, yos, personally, itself, himself
What are the idioms with the word you?
Here are the idioms with the word you in them.
- A river you contend with the sea
- A river you contend with the sea
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- And do you believe that the buried ashes care
What are the quotes with word you?
Here are the quotes with the word you in them
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. — Mark Twain
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old. — George Burns
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
How to use you in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use you in a sentence.
- Are you alone? — کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟
- Can I help you? — کیا میں آپ کی مدد کر سکتا ہوں؟
- Can you help me? — کیا آپ میری مدد کر سکتے ہیں؟
- Do you have my book? — کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟
- Do you know me? — کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟