Tum - تم meanings in English
Tum - تم Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tum - تم.
- (noun) : an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
|Are you alone?||کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟|
|We finished it||ہم نے اسے ختم کیا|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words from English related to Tum - تم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tum - تم meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tum - تم
What are the meanings of Tum - تم in English?
Meanings of the word Tum - تم in English are you, tum, thee, thouing, ye and tum tum. To understand how would you translate the word Tum - تم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tum - تم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tum - تم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tum - تم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tum - تم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tum - تم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tum - تم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tum?
Meanings of tum are you, tum, thee, thouing, ye and tum tum
Whats the definition of tum?
Definition of the tum are
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
What is the synonym of tum?
Synonym of word tum are آپ, آپ کو, تم, تم کو, تمھیں, آپ لوگ
What are the idioms related to tum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tum.
- I chastise thee not because i have thee in hatred but because i love thee
- To tum the scales
- Avoid evil and it will avoid thee
- Claw me and i will claw thee
- Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee
How to use tum in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use tum in a sentence.
- Are you alone? — کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟
- We finished it — ہم نے اسے ختم کیا
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے