khar - خر meanings in English
khar - خر Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word khar - خر.
- (noun) : domestic beast of burden descended from the African wild ass; patient but stubborn
- (noun) : the symbol of the Democratic Party; introduced in cartoons by Thomas Nast in 1874
- (noun) : a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- (noun) : male donkey
|He bought that yesterday||وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا|
|She buys food||وہ خوراک خریدتی ہے|
|She spends money||وہ رقم خرچ کرتی ہے|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
More words from English related to khar - خر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word khar - خر meanings in English in English.
blunderheadgabygreenhornstupidasinineclotdoltdonkeydrabdullfoolgandergawkishgoofgoofygoongoophalf wittedidiotimprudentinaneinsensatejackassmindlessmoonymulishmuttnincompoopoafoafishwitlesswoodenzanybelatedlyblollydaftnessevasivelyunlovelybefooledbelaboredbractlessidiolectsmanelesspraiselesswitelessbebloodydisrulydisslanderousexorhizousexortive ...
Idiom related to the meaning of khar - خر
What are the meanings of khar - خر in English?
Meanings of the word khar - خر in English are donkey and jackass. To understand how would you translate the word khar - خر in English, you can take help from words closely related to khar - خر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered khar - خر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word khar - خر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use khar - خر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say khar - خر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of khar - خر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by خر?
Meanings of خر are donkey and jackass
Whats the definition of خر?
Definition of the خر are
- domestic beast of burden descended from the African wild ass; patient but stubborn
- the symbol of the Democratic Party; introduced in cartoons by Thomas Nast in 1874
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- male donkey
What is the synonym of خر?
Synonym of word خر are بے وقوف, احمق, گدھا, خر
What are the idioms related to خر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word خر.
- If a donkey bray at you do not bray at him
How to use خر in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use خر in a sentence.
- He bought that yesterday — وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا
- She buys food — وہ خوراک خریدتی ہے
- She spends money — وہ رقم خرچ کرتی ہے
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے