Nerd meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Nerd.
- (noun) : an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- (noun) : an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession
I try to explain to people that you get the roles that are right when they're right. If you have a nerd character but you're kind of a cool guy, you're probably not going to get the nerd part. The nerd is going to get the nerd part. You know, someone like me.
More words from Urdu related to Nerd
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nerd meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملائمبے وقوف آدمینامراداجڈجڑطِفل مزاجلرناپائیدارخلقیگھٹنامنہ پھٹپھؤڑبے تکلفدھندلاماؤفالوجوذ کی بہتاتفاتر العقلبے رسگرا ہواپگلاہلکے کردار کابودابھانڈبدھوفطرتیاحمقسوناپھیکیپُر جوزبے وقوف نالائقعاجزلجلجاشکستہناپائدارالو یا چوتیا بنانااحمق شَخَصپھوئڑفَريلفطریتخفیف کرناکوئلبے ڈھنگابلا تکلفغبیباتونیاہلیسور والاسُوکھافاتر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nerd
|Wealth is like rheum it falls on the weakest parts||دولت مثل نزلہ ہے جو کمزور ترین عفو پر غلبہ پا لیتا ہے|
|Where the hedge is lowest men leap over||دشمن ہمیشہ کمزور جگہ پر ہی وار کرتا ہے|
What are the meanings of Nerd in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nerd in Urdu are کمزور - kamzor and احمق - aehmaq. To understand how would you translate the word Nerd in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nerd or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nerd synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nerd. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nerd in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nerd in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nerd with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nerd?
Meanings of nerd are کمزور - kamzor and احمق - aehmaq
Whats the definition of nerd?
Definition of the nerd are
- an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession
What is the synonym of nerd?
Synonym of word nerd are emaciated, block head, vulnerably, numbskull, dull, effete, asinine, undermentioned, nitwit, driveller
What are the idioms related to nerd?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nerd.
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Backbone less
- A child pursues a flying bird
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
What are the quotes with word nerd?
Here are the quotes with the word nerd in them
- Someone who doesn't take herself too seriously and can be a goofball. Because everyone's a nerd inside, I don't care how cool you are. — Channing Tatum
- I have been a huge nerd to my kids. I haven't done the cool movies that they like. With '24,' I gained a lot of respect. '24' is now, it's hip, it's their generation. — Ricky Schroder
- I try to explain to people that you get the roles that are right when they're right. If you have a nerd character but you're kind of a cool guy, you're probably not going to get the nerd part. The nerd is going to get the nerd part. You know, someone like me. — Ed Helms
- As an actor, it's more interesting to play a nerd than anything else. It's a lot more fun - you don't worry about 'what's my hair like?' in the morning or 'which is my great angle?' — Nicholas Brendon