Gaga meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gaga.
- (adjective satellite) : intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- (adjective satellite) : mentally or physically infirm with age
I've created, directed and choreographed for Lady Gaga since the beginning, so 'Born This Way,' this was musically such an amazing evolution and such a brilliant record. So when she played it for me, it took me a while to find out the visual interpretation that I could give back to her.
More words related to the meanings of Gaga
More words from Urdu related to Gaga
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gaga meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اصلیتہیگھامڑگاوٴدیقدرتیلا حاصلگنوارسور والاگاؤدیاجیرناحمقانہٹھسپگلوٹبھانڈسطح چمکدار نہ ہونااحمق شَخَصکوئلجڑطبعینیل کنٹھقاز نرجنونی عاشقبیوقوفی کی کلغیکَم فَہمبے مغزسرداہلیہراہموارسپاٹذاتیتھوتھاکنیٹاکوڑھ مغزبے تکلفلغوبے ڈھنگارکھنااحمقمخبوط الحواسلرناشادپگلیناگ دیوتاسیدھا سادہکثیفالو یا چوتیا بنانافطرتیمیمنامنہ پھاڑ کر دیکھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gaga
What are the meanings of Gaga in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gaga in Urdu are احمق - aehmaq and سادہ لوح - saadah lauh. To understand how would you translate the word Gaga in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gaga or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gaga synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gaga. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gaga in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gaga in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gaga with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gaga?
Meanings of gaga are احمق - aehmaq and سادہ لوح - saadah lauh
Whats the definition of gaga?
Definition of the gaga are
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- mentally or physically infirm with age
What is the synonym of gaga?
Synonym of word gaga are witless, gawky, lamb, cuckoo, gaby, goofy, booby, vacuous, fool, gawk
What are the idioms related to gaga?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gaga.
- A child pursues a flying bird
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A sleeveless er rand
- Fools bite one another but wise men agree together
What are the quotes with word gaga?
Here are the quotes with the word gaga in them
- I've created, directed and choreographed for Lady Gaga since the beginning, so 'Born This Way,' this was musically such an amazing evolution and such a brilliant record. So when she played it for me, it took me a while to find out the visual interpretation that I could give back to her. — Laurieann Gibson
- I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song 'Radio Gaga.' — Lady Gaga
- For my group of friends is Lady Gaga eye-opening? No. She's a less dangerous version of what was so cool about pop culture in the '80s. Back then it was so gay and so punk in so many ways. — Beth Ditto
- I think Lady Gaga is great and is changing pop music and bringing back a certain rock 'n' roll spirit, swagger to the game. — Adam Lambert